By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/year. That's about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What happens after 14 days*
Push notifications & power features like Read Receipts, Tidy Inbox, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop i.e. you won't get new emails automatically. Not an experience we recommend.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
*How Newton supercharges your email*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking. Not a fan of email tracking? Switch it off from Settings.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the context and background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper, Zendesk, Salesforce & Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry. For all the times you sent ‘Retards’ instead of ‘Regards’.
● 2-factor authentication - Protect your Newton account with both your password & phone.
● One-click Unsubscribe - Instantly unsubscribe from unwanted email newsletters.
● Easily manage your emails from Inbox View with one-click actions: Archive, Delete, Mark as Read/Unread
● Quick Filters - Find important emails with one-click Starred and Unread filters.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Keyboard shortcuts that get things done quickly.
A - Reply All
R - Reply
E - Archive
S - Star / Unstar
Shift + U - Mark as Read / Unread and many more.
But wait..there’s more!
- HTML signatures
- Custom Folder Sync
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Easy on battery and data
- Unified Inbox
- Remote Wipe
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.8.63
What's new in this version:
- Crash/bugs and UI fixes
- Fixed issue: For some users, some of the archived emails were re-appearing.
We have a new Supercharger!
*Meet Tidy Inbox*
Focus on emails that matter. Use it to automatically weed out newsletters and other distractions. Think Gmail tabs for all accounts. Enable it by going to 'Preferences > Superchargers > Tidy Inbox'
More reasons to get to Inbox Zero - You'll see something fresh each time you hit Inbox Zero, which will surely leave you smiling. Don't hesitate to take a screenshot and share
'Add to calendar' option for calendar invites in IMAP accounts
Multiple bug/crash fixes
Search is wonky
Let me first say that Newton has drastically improved email for me. I was unsure about the minimalst design but it’s come to be perfect for managing my multiple email accounts. The Send Later and Snooze features are huge for me. But… I do a lot of searching for emails. What I struggle with is that search can be rather flaky. At times I can find only one side of an email chain appears (e.g. my replies only). Other times an email does not appear in search results. I’ll search by the actual subject line and the email does not come up, but it will if I search for the sender’s email. More recently I found that when I search for the sender’s name the email comes up but not when I search the actual email address. So lots of inconsistencies for search, which makes things very challenging for me. I hope they improve search soon!
Great mail app!
I love this mail app! I have been using it for several years now and the improvements continue to impress me. I ditched Apple’s native mail app because it did not help manage emails nearly as well as Newton does. Their customer service is also extremely responsive! While I am not a fan of having to pay a subscription, I think it is well worth it if you need a mail app that can power house and streamline your emails so you spend less time deleting worthless emails and more time on the ones that matter!
The best mail client since any other
Newton is simple. It’s beautifuly designed. It won’t bloat your hard drive (like most of its competitors). It’s fast. Really, really, fast. It’s got supercharges that you have to pay for. They are a bit expensive in my opinion but really, really useful. Undo send e-mail (just like Gmail) and being able to see if someone opened the e-mail you sent are just a couple. There’s no other app like this.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 09, 2017
- Version: 9.8.63
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases