By NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new and improved NYP App provides an entire suite of digital services to turn your phone into New York’s #1 hospital. Our NYP OnDemand digital health services bring Urgent Care, Virtual Doctor Visits, and Second Opinion right into the palm of our patients’ hands. While in the hospital or planning for a stay, our new digital guides are customized to your visit to make your experience the best possible.
We bring to you Virtual Doctor Visits, remote Urgent Care, and even a Second Opinion from the experts from Weill Cornell Medicine and ColumbiaDoctors. Communicate with our doctors from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer—and address your health faster.
* Urgent Care: For non-life threatening cases, access the Urgent Care service to see one of our Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat. Currently, we can only serve you if you are in New York State. Currently, our hours of operation are from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM midnight, every day of the week. $99 per visit.
* Virtual Doctors Visit: Meet with your doctor conveniently, without traveling to their office - using a live video chat instead. You can use this service during your doctor’s regular business hours. This visit will either cost the same as an in-person appointment or will be included in the cost of your visits with your physician.
* Second Opinion: Get a personalized written perspective on your symptoms, diagnosis, or treatment plan from the expert physicians at NewYork-Presbyterian, even if you aren’t in the hospital. At this time, we do not offer NYP Second Opinion to patients who live in Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming. $800 per case.
Never lose your doctor’s contact information again! Find and save your physicians quickly for any specialty at the NewYork-Presbyterian location of your choice. Our network of doctors includes world-class experts in every field of medicine and surgery.
Use the NYP App to enhance your visit or stay at the hospital: with important numbers, services information, parking, directions, and more all at your fingertips.
DIGITAL VISITOR’S GUIDE:
Have questions? Plan your stay and discharge through our new interactive visitors’ guide. From figuring out what to bring to knowing when daily meal times are, our guide will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Easily access your health record through our NYP app as a patient at any one of our hospitals.
WEILL CORNELL CONNECT:
Access your health information, manage appointments, and upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled with Apple HealthKit.
We now offer detailed, turn by turn instructions within Weill Cornell Medical Center, right from the NYP App. You can use our Wayfinding feature to find locations you may need within the hospital, including Clinical Departments, Amenities, and Patient Services. This feature is available in the basement, first floor, second floor, and third floor. We will continue to expand this coverage.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.13
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 2.13
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: The New York and Presbyterian Hospital
- © NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.