Next Bus London for iPad
By Jeevan Takhar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
🌟 Featured on ShinyShiny.tv and Wired.co.uk 🌟
Live bus times on your iPad! Know exactly how many minutes are left until your bus arrives with this new app from the developer of London Transport.
• Designed to take advantage of iPad screen
• Live bus times for 20,000 TfL bus stops
• Track your bus journey on over 1,400 routes
• Automatically see names of approaching stops
• Tap buses arriving soon to view their schedules
• Search around London by stop name or address
• Keep up to date with self updating timetables
• View times of first and last buses
• Fare calculator with daily Oyster caps
• See live traffic disruptions along your route
• View bus stop letters, routes and destinations
• Full support for iOS 5
Follow @nextbuslondon on Twitter for the latest on updates and new features. Need help, or have a suggestion? Send your feedback to email@example.com
This app uses official Countdown bus data from Transport for London
What's New in Version 1.1
Here’s what’s new in Next Bus London for iPad 1.1:
🌟 LIVE TRAFFIC EVENTS
Traffic events are now displayed on the map when tracking a bus journey. Tap the icons to read more about the problem and whether or not it will affect your journey. Traffic disruptions include accidents, hazards and roadworks.
🌟 STOP LETTERS
Searching for stops on the map has been made even easier! Map annotations now show their stop letter, destinations and route numbers. Stop letters are now also shown on the “Nearby stops” list.
🌟 JOURNEY TRACKING
When tracking your bus journey, the stop you are approaching is now highlighted in blue on the list of bus stops. The list now automatically scrolls when appropriate.
🌟 iOS 5 READY
This update also brings compatibility changes to make Next Bus London ready for iOS 5 and beyond.
If you feel Next Bus London was worth the download, why not leave an updated review or spread the word to your family and friends?
As usual, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments. You can also send a tweet to @nextbuslondon. Thanks for your support!