By Liat Zeldes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This tool helps you manage your projects and gives you an easy way to understand what's more important now.
You will get a list of all your projects and each one's current deadline. The order of the projects will be according to the priority of every project current deadline.
Developer: Eldad Ohana
What's New in Version 1.3
Now we have iCloud support!!!
If you love the app please purchase the unlimited package so we'll have money to improve it and rate!
You can also follow us on Facebook.
DELETES YOUR ENTRIES
This would have been the perfect app if it worked well. Honestly the design is clean and colorful and intuitive and overall great, but what is all of that any good for if this app deletes the deadlines you log into it?? If I can't be sure if there are any deadlines I'm missing because of this thing then I can't rely on it and all of the positive aspects of this app literally go to waste. Please fix this. I also have been trying to figure out which entries it deletes because it seems totally random to me. I paid to have unlimited entries but if there is an actual limit as long as I know about it it's fine, I just can't have random stuff disappear from the app I use to track everything important in my life. Maybe if it were clear that you just couldn't shut down the app within an hour of logging something or whatever I could deal with that. But I just have no idea when and what it's going to delete and honestly now I can't use this app for anything. :(
Helpful but some big problems
1) Terrific workflow organization
2) Legitimately helpful at organizing your priorities for work and personal life
3) Clean, easy to use interface
1) iCloud sync does not sync between devices on the same account. I now have different priorities between my iPad and iPhone :( It seems to also be unable to restore from iCloud when re-installing on a replacement device.
2) Making changes to a list requires tapping the list name, which is a hard target to hit and causes you to "Complete" tasks instead of editing them, which becomes very frustrating.
3) Locks up on iOS 9 whenever you open it without first "tossing" it closed, slowing down access to it.
4) Crashes often, and loses all changes made in the past 20 minutes when it does
Just what I needed
In 3 years this is the first app I've purchased. That's how useful it is for me. Simple quick and only does one thing: tracks when something is due. Thanks for not making it do too much.