Next for iPad - Track your expenses and finances
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Next for iPad is informative without being garish or unnecessarily cartoonish, and it's a great example of how good design can aid functionality." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
Next for iPad reimagines expense tracking on iPad.
With the iPhone version we changed how you track your expenses on the go. Now, thanks to iCloud sync, you’ll get your expenses on your iPad too.
The innovative zooming interface is perfect to gain a bigger picture of your data.
Start with your yearly data, zoom in to see all of its months and zoom even further to get a daily view of your expenses.
With just a few taps you can add, edit or delete expenses. The elegant interface never gets in your way.
• Export your data for Excel/Numbers
• Make a backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• Sync via iCloud
Next for iPad works perfectly as a standalone expense tracking app or in combination with the iPhone or Mac versions.
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Recurring expenses!
When you create a new expense you can select if you want to run it only once or if you want to repeat it weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or even yearly.
Switch to the date picker on the keypad to select it.
- Also in the excel export you can now save it as a document for example in iCloud Drive
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: noidentity gmbh
- © 2014 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.