Next for iPhone - Track your expenses & finances
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
What's New in Version 4.4
New shiny dark mode which can be enabled in the settings :)
Missing basic functionality, five stars if fixed
I bought this thinking based on the pictures in the description that I could use my Apple Watch to input expenses, but discovered that I can only see the expenses I've previously inputted. The iPhone widget is equally useless. There should at least be an option to change the functionality of the Apple Watch app and the iPhone widget. I'll unfortunately sticking to the older Expenses OK which is much more functional with a widget that allows for direct input is expenses without having to load the app. But if the developers fix this problem, then it's four or five stars.
Simple and easy way to keep track of your spending!
Love this app. The only thing I'd love to see is a feature to
input in a different currency. I now go abroad for extended periods of time and its not easy for me to keep track of my spending anymore.
Fantastic... but it could be better!
I love the simplicity, but simplicity doesn't means lack of some features... i hope you guys add more features.
I would really appreciate it if you guys add "input" to the widget.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: noidentity gmbh
- © 2015 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.