• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
fixes and improvements for new devices
Ratings and Reviews
Missing basic functionality, five stars if fixed
I bought this thinking based on the pictures in the description that I could use my Apple Watch to input expenses, but discovered that I can only see the expenses I've previously inputted. The iPhone widget is equally useless. There should at least be an option to change the functionality of the Apple Watch app and the iPhone widget. I'll unfortunately sticking to the older Expenses OK which is much more functional with a widget that allows for direct input is expenses without having to load the app. But if the developers fix this problem, then it's four or five stars.
Best and easiest expense tracker
I’ve been using Next since it first appeared. After trying many other apps, this is the one I’ve stuck. I use it with iOS and Mac daily.
Recently, I had a problem with naming expenses. About four days after writing the developer about this, the update was there fixing my problem.
Well worth a look if you’re hesitant.
Just a little to basic
The app perfectly simple and it is easy enough to use but it’s just to basic. All it does is add. You can see what you have spent but not how much you have left. You can add expenses but you cannot reconcile the information against your bank statement. You can track expenses but what’s that point if you cannot also track income. This app needs a bit more and it would be a perfect simple finance app. As it is it’s not a finance app it’s just a calculator that only does addition.
- noidentity gmbh
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © noidentity gmbh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.