My Benefits Accounts is a mobile app from PlanSource that will allow you to manage your account(s) with ease and convenience. This app shares user authentication with the PlanSource Participant Portal, so as long as you are a registered user with the PlanSource Participant Portal you will be able to download the My Benefits Accounts app and log in to immediately gain mobile access.
Benefits of the My Benefits Accounts app:
• View your balance anytime
• Take a picture of a receipt and upload it to substantiate a purchase
• Set up customizable alerts
• Look at your transaction history
• Receive help from PlanSource
• No personal information pertaining to your account(s) will be stored on your device
• Picture, Passphrase, device recognition and challenge questions are used for user authentication
We’ve made our app even better with several exciting enhancements that will improve your experience, including:
· All new home page layout, showing you the most important information on your account first.
· Added the ability to scan product barcodes to instantly determine product eligibility of thousands of over-the-counter (OTC) products, taking the guess work out off shopping at the local pharmacy and getting the most out of your benefit plans.
· Created a new transactions page where you can view all transactions across your accounts in one convenient location.
· Added the ability to upload and attach receipts from the transactions page.
· Updated the transactions and claims logic to create a more cohesive user experience.
· Allow further claims classifications with Service Category Tiers
· Integration with the FSA Store® and the HSA Store® to empower participants to leverage their healthcare dollars.
· Integration with GoodBuyRx to help participants save up to 75% on prescriptions.
· In addition to resolving some nagging issues, we’ve also added several usability enhancements to the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Very User Friendly
Makes managing our FSA Account very easy.
Easy to use
Very easy to use.
Almost as Disappointing as the Customer Service
At first I was pleased to be able to upload and track my FSA expenses, until I met the people of NGE. My first interaction with them was when I emailed them to add my spouse's information in order to get a card in their name, but when I did I got a cold response to "call the center" with no phone number or what additional information I may need. Just a quick one liner.
Then when I did call, the phone rep sounded like I completely threw her off because I had to explain to her twice what I needed. I figured it was a newbie, so no big deal.
Then I incurred an expense for ortho and I knew I had to follow up with the financial agreement. I submitted some documents to get the ball rolling and then uploaded a few more days after. I got a generic response that it was not enough and I had to pay the money back. I called again and once again the phone rep sounded that she did not know what to do. She could see the documents after "digging around" and placing me on hold for over 5 minutes and ultimately did not know why my expense was ineligible.
At this point I am not sure their reps are properly trained, and should spend more time training them on how it the app works and their system altogether.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.