【Simple but Fun】
Put all the shuffled cards back in order from Ace to King.
1. A 3 minute free play for every 2 hour.
2. Different modes to play:
＊ Visitor: A simplified mode for beginners.
＊ Gold Club: A more challenging game.
＊ Royal Club: Cards that are placed from the bottom upward will be locked and cannot be moved until the card above it is moved away.
＊ Pro Club: You only have 4 cells to move your cards instead of 8.
＊ V.I.P. Club: You only have 4 cells to move your cards instead of 8 and cards that are placed from the bottom upward will be locked and cannot be moved until the card above it is moved away.
＊ Daily Challenge: A special new game is unlocked every day. A bronze medal is awarded if you clear 10 games of the month, a silver for clearing 20 games, and a gold for clearing the whole month games.
3. Medal Ranking: The medals that you earned in the Daily challenge will be displayed here. The more medals you earned the higher your rank will be.
4. Records: Your best records.
5. World Ranking: Beat the records and compete worldwide.
1. Put the cards of the same suit in downward order from Ace to King.
2. The cards can be moved by dragging and dropping the card from one cell to another empty cell.
3. The cards can only be moved to a cell under a one-lower value card of the same suit.
4. An Ace card can only be moved to a top cell.
5. A King card can only be moved to the bottom cell or under a Queen card of the same suit.
6. If there is a King card on the bottom cell, a Queen card of the opposite color can be moved to the cell above it.
7. A card can only be placed from the bottom upward if it is of the opposite color.
【Royal Club & V.I.P. Club special rules】
1. A King card will be locked and cannot be moved if there is a Queen card of the opposite color above it.
2. To be able to move the King card, the Queen card must be moved away first.
＊ Undo Button: Tapping the Undo Button will reverse the move of an earlier move.
＊ Redo Button: Tapping the Redo Button reverts the Undo action.
＊ Tapping the "?" Icon will display the game rules.
【Unlimited Play Subscription】
Unlimited Play subscription for Next Generation Solitaire is $4.99 p/month.
Your monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase and after the seven day free trial is over. Free trial is for new customers only. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal is $4.99 p/month. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation
of the current active subscription period is not allowed. You will not be charged if you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period. The subscription price is in U.S. dollars and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
● Recommended specs:
iOS 7 or higher.
There may be cases of this application not running normally on certain models.
Deleting this application from your device, or changing devices to use this application, will result in losing the purchased items and coins and the recorded data. It is not possible to transfer them to another device.
We are not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of using this application.
No refund can be given to all or any purchased items and coins.
Please note that bugs or other problems may occur.
We reserve the right to make modifications of this application and/or remove this game.
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting. Played for hours.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.