NexTaxi is the easy yet powerful taxi app. This FREE app is widely used by taxi riders like you, and built by a trusted taxi solutions company with almost 20 years of experience.
- NexTaxi works in over 50 U.S. & Canadian markets
- Gets you easy access to legit cabs - at home or away - in a couple of taps
- Order, track and pay for the closest cab - by cash, or in-app by card
- Your car comes from a NexTaxi affiliated taxi company - no 'rogue driver' security risks
- NexTaxi does NOT add fare mark-ups, premiums, fees, or forced gratuities - the fare comes from the meter
NexTaxi: Easy, but powerful:
- Request your taxi by entering an address, moving a pin on a map, using your GPS location, grabbing an address from your 'contacts', or searching for a local "Point of Interest" like 'Pizza' or 'Hospital'
- Create a list of your 'favorite' trips for 'one touch' requests
- Watch your Taxi via GPS, as it approaches your location - no more waiting and wondering.
- Pay the fare securely and quickly using any of your credit cards, an account card, and many student cards
- Get a detailed receipt by email in seconds
- Easily retrieve valuables accidentally left in your taxi
Visit www.NexTaxi.com, and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/nextaxi
Cleaner User Interface. Better connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work at all
Not able to change the date or time for future bookings
Cannot see the booking history or future reservations
Doesn’t give any notifications or booking confirmation. Have to call every time to confirm my booking.
No feedback for if cab company dispatches
The app isn't very intuitive and I was unable to successfully use it for its purpose.
I cannot select a desired pickup point or drop off destination.
- Universal TranWare, LLC
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UD Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.