NextBus Mobile Application has following major functionalities:
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop.
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Restore default setting such as favorite stops etc.
7. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
8. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
9. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
10. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
11. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
12. Support French and Spanish.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
Minor bug fixes and enhanced stability of features.
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate times but terrible interface
As usual LA metro develops apps made for a PC. The only reason I downloaded this app was because every other app lacked current status of unreliable lines. Then they shut down the blue line but the geniuses at LA metro neglected to include the bus lines that replaced the train route - and will be in effect for eight months of construction on the rail line — a rather obvious omission for blue line riders. This app needs an update, Mayor Garcetti.
Completely I accurate especially for line 210. It will say 10 mins and the bus won’t even move. This is ridiculous it make people extremely late. Don’t put out an app promising accurate and reliable times and refreshes when that’s not the case. Don’t even bother downloading. Will delete this immediately.
Not that accurate.
Feel like the accuracy and timing can be improved...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.