By NextBus, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NextBus Mobile Application has following major functionalities:
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop.
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Restore default setting such as favorite stops etc.
7. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
8. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
9. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
10. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
11. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
12. Support French and Spanish.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
What's New in Version 3.0
• New modern user-interface design
• Faster app navigation via bottom nav bar
• Improved interactions provide easier access to most-used features
• Added light/dark themes to customize the look of your app
The new version never has predictions for my favorites! BOOOOOO I can find them on the “nearby” tab but if I am not near the stop I have to enter the specific bus line and stop in order to find out when the far away bus will arrive. PLEASE FIX THIS IT IS SOOOO ANNOYING AND TIME CONSUMING!
UPDATE: Never mind just delete the favorites and re add them! Thanks random dude from LA who had this info in his review!
Re-add your favorites & you’re good
New update made it so all my favorited stops couldn’t provide real time predictions. I emailed customer service & they responded explaining to remove & add them back & that totally did the trick. App looks great too. Far superior to LA Metro’s ridiculous failure of an attempt to re-create.
New update difficult
The newest update is much harder to read and understand how far away the bus is. One thing I loved about the old version was it specifically told me what routes were near me and approximately how many minutes away it was from the closest stop. Now it doesn’t do that and it is much harder to understand.