This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A safe home for all your data
The Nextcloud iOS app allows you to access all your files on your Nextcloud
- Read, rename, copy, move, delete all the files stored in your Nextcloud and send them to other App.
- Display documents, photos, videos, audio files.
- Automatically display previews of images and videos.
- Create new folders.
- Add any kind of data (documents, templates, photos, videos, etc…) either in encrypted or in standard mode (Crypto Cloud System).
- Encrypt or decrypt any kind of file which is already stored in your Nextcloud (Crypto Cloud System).
- Use templates to store your confidential data in total security (such as credit card, ATM card, bank accounts, passwords to websites, notes, etc..) (Crypto Cloud System).
- Tag the most important files and folders as ‘favorites’ to consult them offline.
- Use the Passcode function for an advanced level of protection of single folders or to prevent access to Nextcloud to other potential users of your iPhone.
- You can enable the automatic loading from the camera so your photos shots will be available on your Nextcloud.
- You can enable memory optimization Nextcloud to save space on your iPhone.
- Share your files with others.
- Multi-account support.
- Monitors your cloud from More menu in tab bar
- Use theming Server
Please report all issues at and discuss this app at https://help.nextcloud.com/c/clients/ios
New to Nextcloud? Nextcloud is a private file sync & share and communication server. It is fully open source and you can host it yourself or pay a company to do it for you. That way, you are in control of your photos, your calendar and contact data, your documents and everything else.
Check out Nextcloud at https://nextcloud.com
What's New in Version 2.17.8
Fixed login with LDAP
Crashes my server when browsing photos
Server: official nextcloud box
Board: raspberry pi3
Problem: I have a folder with ~600 photos. Whenever I access it, it'll start loading some photos then stops. The server crashes and I won't be able to access the server or ssh
Note: this problem doesn't happen when I access the same folder using the browser
I installed NextCloud server in a ODROID C2 at home, with duckdns and let's encrypt. The iPad client works really well at home and on 4G, speed is really fast when uploading from home, and works smoothly from other networks.
iPad Multi-Task support Requested
I love the app. Please update for iOS 11 to include the ability to Mulit-Task. Thanks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 2.17.8
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: T.W.S. SNC DI FAGGIANA MARINO E PEROBELLI ROBERTO
- © 2017 T.W.S. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.