Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Stay in the know about break-ins, theft, weather alerts and other important notices.
• Find, sell and give away items in the Classifieds section.
• Get recommendations for trustworthy service providers like plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more.
• Ask for help finding lost pets.
• Hear about fun neighborhood events, rallies or even yard sales.
• Connect with the best neighborhood babysitters, dog walkers, and pet sitters.
Follow us to to stay updated on Nextdoor news:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoor
• Blog: https://blog.nextdoor.com
Curious about how we build Nextdoor? Check out our Engineering blog: https://engblog.nextdoor.com/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.
What's New in Version 2.67
Every week our hard working engineers update the app to make things faster, improve stability, and improve your overall experience on Nextdoor.
Did you know? We recently launched Nextdoor in the UK. Make sure your friends across the pond are connected to their local communities!
Read more about our launch: https://blog.nextdoor.com/2016/09/13/bringing-nextdoor-to-the-uk/
Builds community in today's world
I've met neighbors I never would have met otherwise and sold stuff on this app in a relational way. There's something cool about being able to communicate with your neighborhood in this app. I like the "send 8 postcards function". The map shows which of your neighbors haven't joined yet. Genius. If I had money to invest in an app this would be my pick this year.
Great way to keep up with your community!
I was able to learn about armed home invasions happening in my community before I learned about it on the news! And that was just the first day I had downloaded this app!
Since then I have learned more from my neighbors and surrounding neighbors than I have known in the six years that I have lived here!
This is a very helpful app! Thank you! 🤓
So far as a "Neighborhood" device that is able to let neighbors communicate with each other that want to or to let neighbors know of events or just answer questions is great, and it's free (so far). I can't wait until I need a referral of someone to do some repairs or other work for me. I like it!