Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community.
Whether you’re looking to get to know the people on your street, hire a local babysitter, find garage sale deals, or sell your unwanted household items, Nextdoor makes it easy to talk with neighbors about what matters most to you.
People are using Nextdoor in over 180,000 neighborhoods around the world to:
• Track down a trustworthy babysitter
• Quickly get the word out about crime and safety
• Get a recommendation for a great deal on house painters
• Hire a pro to help walk your dog
• Share information during a natural disaster
• Sell an outgrown bicycle
• Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
What neighbors are saying:
“Before Nextdoor, I didn’t know there were several qualified babysitters living nearby and looking for work. It was easy to feel comfortable hiring my neighbor’s daughter to watch my son after school.” - Patrick, Mission East
“This year for Spring Cleaning, we wanted to sell old appliances, tools, clothing, and electronics on Nextdoor’s For Sale & Free section. In no time, our neighbors stopped by to make a deal and take things off our hands. It was easier than anything else, and it feels good knowing our household items have found a new home in the neighborhood.” - Dan, Hayes Valley
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.
Time for your weekly update! We're always working hard to make the Nextdoor app even better, so your experience is fun, fast, and bug-free.
- fixed ad rendering bug
Ratings and Reviews
The safe, private way to connect with your neighbours.
Just another tool in the tool box
This manner of communication is vital in understanding what is going on in our neighborhoods. When used to exchange information on occurrences in the area it can help tremendously
Great way to stay in touch with the neighborhood
- Nextdoor.com, Inc.
- 76.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nextdoor.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.