Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Stay in the know about break-ins, theft, weather alerts and other important notices.
• Find, sell and give away items in the Classifieds section.
• Get recommendations for trustworthy service providers like plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more.
• Ask for help finding lost pets.
• Hear about fun neighborhood events, rallies or even yard sales.
• Connect with the best neighborhood babysitters, dog walkers, and pet sitters.
Follow us to to stay updated on Nextdoor news:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoor
• Blog: https://blog.nextdoor.com
Curious about how we build Nextdoor? Check out our Engineering blog: https://engblog.nextdoor.com/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.
What's New in Version 2.67
Every week our hard working engineers update the app to make things faster, improve stability, and improve your overall experience on Nextdoor.
Did you know? We recently launched Nextdoor in the UK. Make sure your friends across the pond are connected to their local communities!
Read more about our launch: https://blog.nextdoor.com/2016/09/13/bringing-nextdoor-to-the-uk/
Builds community in today's world
I've met neighbors I never would have met otherwise and sold stuff on this app in a relational way. There's something cool about being able to communicate with your neighborhood in this app. I like the "send 8 postcards function". The map shows which of your neighbors haven't joined yet. Genius. If I had money to invest in an app this would be my pick this year.
Love this Nextdoor App
Love this app..very helpful. Keeps neighbors talking. Reminds me of the neighborhood I was raised in. When someone needed a plumber, electrician and so on, all you do is ask. When crime hits or lost pets, all the neighbors are on alert. Like a online version of neighborhood watch.
Detest the new update! I don't want to read every comment made from a post. If I want to do that I will tap on it! Takes twice the time to read the feed. Please remedy. I expect members to drop. I can no longer copy and paste when new members join and I'm not going to write the welcome post that is quite long and informative over and over again. Please redo !