This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Stay in the know about break-ins, theft, weather alerts and other important notices.
• Find, sell and give away items in the Classifieds section.
• Get recommendations for trustworthy service providers like plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more.
• Ask for help finding lost pets.
• Hear about fun neighborhood events, rallies or even yard sales.
• Connect with the best neighborhood babysitters, dog walkers, and pet sitters.
Follow us to to stay updated on Nextdoor news:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoor
• Blog: https://blog.nextdoor.com
Curious about how we build Nextdoor? Check out our Engineering blog: https://engblog.nextdoor.com/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.
What's New in Version 3.41
This week’s update!
- Did your favorite restaurant win? We've tallied the votes for your neighborhood's favorite local businesses in 30+ categories. Check out the complete list of Neighborhood Favorites and other improvements in the new Recommendations section.
- We're doing some work behind the scenes—like squashing bugs and preventing crashes—so the Nextdoor app works better than ever.
Guess it’s good the app works fairly well since I can’t access the website on any of my PCs using any browser. I guess it’s handy to get the local PD social media announcements - I don’t see them on other platforms. Can’t say much else is of use yet. We are new to the area, no friends or family here so Facebook is my go to app for keeping in touch. Will give it some time to see how things go. Too bad the website won’t load in any of my browsers, would be easier to check out things for sale or services offered nearby. Possibly my malware blocking host file is the problem.
My "good deeds" app
With this application, I and my kind-hearted neighbors have equipped a large refugee family with essentials they have used to resettle and become productive members of the San Diego community. Now they are in turn helping other refugees. This app is easy to use because the help feature has step-by-step information. The app was down a few times but I was able to get the family the important things they needed in good time. I am hoping the app will soon be usable in landscape mode because my iPad is attached to a keyboard.
Fantastic and true asset to the community
As long as you can keep the momentum positive... this APP will help your neighborhood stay crime free, help each other out, share fun activities and the best thing is gets lost pets home fast.
We are going to get a scanner for pets when found- they don’t have to ho to the pound. The app alone gets lost pets home within minutes sometimes. Huge boon!
I feel all neighbors should join for so many reasons. There are always a few complainers and most people just ignore them except the other few complaining people who chime in.
One lady complained that someone else put their recycling in her recycling container and then like two people said they agree- don’t use my recycling container. But, everyone else just ignores it and the thread goes away. That is the key- don’t feed any negativity.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.41
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Spanish
- Seller: Nextdoor.com, Inc.
- © Nextdoor.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.