Nextplus is your next number. Your number for dating, for internet communications or small businesses.
Nextplus lets you stay in touch with users around the world without giving out your real number. With Nextplus you'll get:
* A FREE real US phone number
* Unlimited Free SMS text and MMS to any US or Canadian number
* Free (ad-supported) or really cheap calls (you choose!)
* Unlimited free inbound calls
Plus Nextplus works across all your devices so you'll never miss a message. All you need is WiFi - no 3G/4G connection required!
HOW IT WORKS
Unlike other app-2-app messengers we let you call and text ANY phone number.
Your friend’s phone company charges us small fees to deliver texts and calls on their networks. Rather than force you to pay, we let you view a few banner ads or watch a quick video. If you choose, you can pay a buck or two and make those ads disappear. The choice is yours. And remember - if your friend joins Nextplus we remove video ads entirely.
Think of Nextplus as the FREE ad-supported phone company that works just like popular free video and music services!
PACKED WITH ADDITIONAL FUN AND SOCIAL FEATURES:
- Text messages are delivered instantly via push notifications
- Send emojis, stickers, animated GIFs, and voice notes
- Works across multiple devices and we keep your conversations in sync
- Personalize your avatar with any photo or animated GIF
- Group blast messaging support
- See which of your friends are online 24/7
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
- NUMLock for 1 year $1.99 / Remove Banner Ads for 1 month $0.99/ Remove Banner Ads for 1 year $5.99 / Unlimited Ad-Free calls to Mexico (landlines) for 1 month $6.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free Calls to Mexico (mobile) for 1 month $29.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free calls to US & Canada for 1 year $19.99
- If you choose to subscribe to a plan, you will be charged a price according to the plan selected in your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911 in the US
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to earn free minutes (or purchase credits) within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see Nextplus Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Ads By Facebook
Facebook wants to show ads that are relevant to you. We may consider ads for you based on information you share on Facebook and your use of other websites and apps. To learn more about this type of advertising and your choices about it, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
• Performance improvements and all that jazz
Ratings and Reviews
Changing the name doesn’t change The Horrible, Misleading, ignoring all requests for help..
Do not waste your time with an app that is filled with nothing but ads, more ads and then even more ads you’re forced to watch, then be brought to the App Store after watching as if you want to buy something from their advertisers, just to earn a wee bit of Credit to go towards making calls with this so called “free” calling/texting app. Even that might be tolerable, or maybe it would be worth buying a plan from them if they ever returned emails when you were in need of “support” from them, but don’t expect a response, or even an acknowledgment of any kind if you need to ask them for help with something. They can’t even bother with a “sorry we can’t help you with this” & after a month and a half and 5 or 6 emails even so much and pleading for help, they haven’t even attempted to pretend to give a crap. Like I said, worst app ever. Even more horrible than the app is their “Support”. I’m happy to send proof to anyone who doesn’t believe it. I’ve never been so screwed over by an app, of any category, ever.
Waste of energy, and time, and I’ve run out of patience, I don’t care to go out of my way to write bad reviews ever, I’d mostly say nothing at all but these people are pathetic and I must let them, and possible future App users, esp anyone who would buy anything from them. BEWARE.
Hi, sorry for your trouble. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with further detail on the issue you're experiencing so our team can sort this out. We look forward to assisting you! When contacting us please make sure you make the subject of the email "iTunes Review Contact". This is so we can assist you ASAP! Nextplus lets you text any mobile number in the US & CA, a feature that differentiates us from other apps. Our ads help enable us to keep texting free. If you'd like an ad-free Nextplus experience: Purchase our monthly ad-free subscription for $0.99 by launching Nextplus, tapping the menu icon on the right of your top navigation bar, then selecting "Premium Plans." You can even purchase any of our calling plans that will also remove the ads as well.
Scam partner offers
The app works pretty well but I am so tired of the time wasted trying to “earn credit” with their scam partners. I’ve done so many quizzes and puzzles and surveys and they are all set up so that even if you get the answers right, you still get no credit. They just want to take your personal information and force you to look at their advertising-and you STILL get zero calling credit! So for texting, as slow as that is, it’s ok. But this app is no replacement for calls. Absolute waste of my time. And I don’t appreciate the obvious scam. Not worth it.
Also, the phone number you get is apparently not good enough to even get an email address through gmail or yahoo. Strange, but it definitely doesn’t look like a solid replacement for a regular network plan on my phone.
Useless app, useless support
I can’t hear voicemails that I receive through the app nor can I hear who’s on the other line. This has been going on for the past year and I’ve brought this issue up before but the issue still persists. I’ve deleted and redownloaded the app, emailed support, submitted the bug through their google+ page but nothing’s been done to fix this problem. I update the app as soon as there’s an update and my iPhone 6s is running the later iOS. Doesn’t matter if it’s on WiFi or LTE, I can’t hear anything. My speakers work just fine because I can make calls through Verizon without a problem. Texting works through the app but that’s about it. With the most recent update, I was actually able to hear my voicemails the day I downloaded the update but today I’m back to not hearing anything.
Sorry you are experiencing these calling issues, could you please either contact us at email@example.com or visit our Google communities page (link below) so we can troubleshoot these errors you are describing, thank you!
- textPlus, Inc.
- 192.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © textPlus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 99¢ in Nextplus Credit $0.99
- $1.99 in Calling Credit $1.99
- $5.49 in Nextplus Credit $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.