NextSurface is a software for creating interactive surfaces.
NextSurface is a software for creating interactive surfaces. NextSurface transforms any screen into a surface that people can simultaneously interact with, using hand gestures or pens, like on a physical whiteboard. NextSurface supports input devices such as Apple Trackpad or similar HID device, however, for a better user experience, we recommend a multi-touch device, such as frame overlays produced by PQLabs or ZaagTech, or our remote controller NextGesture for iPad.
NextSurface includes two applications for presentation and collaboration. The applications are based on NextSurface's proprietary toolkit for creating multi-touch and multi-user interfaces. The toolkit supports a natural interaction with visual elements and it supports gestures performed with multiple fingers. Common use cases of the applications are interactive meeting rooms, information kiosks for hotels or estate agencies, and digital whiteboards.
For more information visit:
* NextSurface has been enhanced to support a new developer mode and custom boot scripts.
* The embedded browser has been updated to include the most recent web engine.
* Minor changes has been applied to bundled applications.
* Minor improvements of input controllers.
*** We recommend to create a new workspace when upgrading from a previous version ***
- Andrea Medeghini
- 171.2 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016-2018 Andrea Medeghini
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.