By AppJourney Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you want to know when the next train, bus, ferry or tram to your destination will arrive, you need NextThere. It's simple, fast and real-time - like having a platform indicator in the palm of your hand. It knows where you are, and with a tap you can see just the services to your destination.
• Save the stops you use public transport from and you'll see the next services due to depart
• Tap on a service to track your trip live
• Detailed alerts about disruptions, service changes and trackwork
• All in a simple, gorgeous interface designed for iOS - swipe down to search and swipe horizontally to switch between stops
• 3D Touch and VoiceOver support
• Today screen widget to see nearby upcoming services
NextThere covers public transport in these cities on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - for free!
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Alice Springs, Gold Coast, plus regional towns in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia
United States: San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Honolulu
However if you want some extra awesome features, you can subscribe for a small monthly or annual fee:
• Receive push notifications about incidents and disruptions so you're always up to date (available in Sydney, Melbourne, Boston and San Francisco)
• Save as many stops as you like - non-subscribers are limited to three
Check nextthere.com/coverage for details what real-time data is available in your area.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
• Interchanges are now easier to navigate - tap the map button, zoom in and individual stands/wharves are revealed
• Christmas buses are back! Keep an eye out in the app for Santa in Sydney and Brisbane
• Improved performance and reliability on Apple Watch
• Fixed crash viewing interchange maps on iOS 9/10
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 16, 2017
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: AppJourney Pty Ltd
- © 2013-17 AppJourney Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription$3.99
- 1 month subscription$0.99