By AppJourney Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you want to know when the next train, bus, ferry or tram to your destination will arrive, you need NextThere. It's simple, fast and real-time - like having a platform indicator in the palm of your hand. It knows where you are, and with a tap you can see just the services to your destination.
• Save the stops you use public transport from and you'll see the next services due to depart
• Tap on a service to track your trip live
• Detailed alerts about disruptions, service changes and trackwork
• All in a simple, gorgeous interface designed for iOS - swipe down to search and swipe horizontally to switch between stops
• 3D Touch and VoiceOver support
NextThere covers public transport in these cities on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - for free!
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Alice Springs, Gold Coast, plus regional towns in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia
United States: San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Honolulu
However if you want some extra awesome features, you can subscribe for a small monthly or annual fee:
• Today screen widget to see nearby upcoming services
• Receive push notifications about incidents and disruptions so you're always up to date (available in Sydney, Melbourne, Boston and San Francisco)
• Save as many stops as you like - non-subscribers are limited to three
Check nextthere.com/coverage for details what real-time data is available in your area.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
• Nearby stops! Walk up to a bus stop, train station, ferry wharf or tram stop and we'll show you the next departures. No more searching, it's magic
• We've reorganised the interface a bit - the app now opens up to your list of stops
• You can change how this all works under the Settings screen (which we've rearranged too)
• Push notifications now update in place as incidents evolve
• Alerts are now a bit more fun, with a variety of little emoji symbols automatically added to each one
• We now keep nearby information on your phone so it's faster to tap around the app
• Wi-Fi enabled buses are now identified in the list of services at a stop
• We've been busy fixing heaps of bugs and squeezing every drop of performance out. We hope you love the changes!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 04, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: AppJourney Pty Ltd
- © 2013-16 AppJourney Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription$3.99
- 1 month subscription$0.99