NextUp Music takes the stress out of playing music at a party or event by allowing you to queue music from your own phone.
NextUp currently supports YouTube and Spotify as queuing sources, allowing you to queue any song from one of these sources onto a shared playlist between you and your friends! By allowing party members to queue songs without the need for the host to actively be involved, NextUp allows the host more freedom to be away from their phone while allowing other party members more input into deciding what songs get played. NextUp automatically plays songs on the shared playlist, effectively allowing anyone at the party to queue any music, anytime, anywhere.
Stop Passing the Aux.
Fixed UI error for party members and fixed voting system.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Idea and Great for Hangouts
This app is a great idea as it revolutionizes the music side of parties and get togethers. I've used it a few times now and I can't really say there is something I dislike about it. As it is in its early stages still, I'm noticing the app crash whenever a search for a song comes up empty, but other than that the app interface is great too! Telling my friends to download this when they come over.
I saw you Instagram post and had to show support man! However, for some reason, the app keeps crashing on the main screen?
Great app but needs to work with Apple music
- NEXTUP, L.L.C.
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 NextUp LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.