NexusPayables OnTheGo provides the ability to approve and reject Purchase Orders, Receipts and Invoices from anywhere at any time. Users can also quickly create Purchase Orders from the field, take and upload photos and search for previous transactions from the palm of their hand. All role rights and system securities apply from the NexusPayables application. In order to use NexusPaybles OnTheGo you must have an active user ID and your company must be an existing user of NexusPayables.
Whether it’s simple AP invoice automation or the complete procure to pay life cycle you’re looking for, NexusPayables can be easily configured to fit your unique business needs. NexusPayables is equipped to digitally manage each aspect of the AP process including on-site purchasing, POs, sophisticated approval workflow, invoice data capture, budgets and actuals, vendor compliance, comprehensive reporting, and it seamlessly integrates with your existing GL accounting system. The NexusPayables solution is in use by companies that require a comprehensive application for the expense management control, visibility, efficiency and cost savings associated with AP automation and best practices.
17.3.1 Release includes the following new features and bug fixes:
Enhanced Product Features
* TouchID Login has been rebuilt. To enable this, users may need to delete the app and reinstall.
* Added a Skip Option for PO, Receipt, and Invoice Approvals
* Added the display of properties to all line items when at least one property is different than the header property
Bug Product Fixes
* Fixed the discrepancy where the Dashboard Summary Statistics for Rejected POs was not matching between desktop version and OTG
* Fixed the issue that was displaying Inactive vendors on PO lists
* Fixed the access issue that was allowing users to create POs who did not have role rights to do so
* Updated the tapping process on several pages to ensure each tap trigger a response
* Fixed the issue that was causing the vendor name, instead of the item name, to display as the description when POs were created from item lists
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.