Read NFC Tags with your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
• Natural visualisation of the data on a NFC Tag
• Connect to Wifi Networks by scanning a NFC Tag (application/vnd.wfa.wsc)
• Scan business cards and add them to your contacts (text/vcard | text/x-vcard)
• View a geo location in 3D (geo)
• Open websites (http | https)
• Send SMS (sms)
• Call a number (tel)
• Read raw text stored on a NFC tag
• Supported URI Types:
• http: / https:
• application/vnd.wfa.wsc (WEP, WPA-Personal and WPA2-Personal)
• raw text
• more coming soon
• Open the read data in other Apps
• Share the read data with your friends
Thanks for using NFC Reader for iPhone!
• New: Tutorial screen
• New: Support for German language
• Bug fixes
If you want the App in your language, I'm happy to localise the App for you. But you have to help me out with your knowledge. If you are interested reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t work on my 5 but
After reading the reviews I’ve got to give a five because of developers commitment to his app! Great work! Current updates, dedicated, and patience with the illiterate when biting tongue and refraining from use of explicit adjectives when making replies.
Sorry for the developer hurdles laid down by the Apple, but I guess it’s for the best, given the mess over at Googles store.
Keep doing what you’re doing! Seems that you’ve met your calling.
This app DOES WORK for iPhone 7s, in spite of the other bad reviews.
I’m really thankful this app was put on the App Store for people with iPhones that want more functionality. Please try out this app if you have an iPhone 7 or higher. It’s really worth it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind review! 🙏🏻
Even has a button to hide ads
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.