By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan. From live game streams (exclusive to Verizon Wireless customers), to trending videos on NFL Now to replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required), NFL Mobile is packed with more video than ever. Whether it’s game day or non-game day, from preseason through the playoffs, NFL Mobile keeps fans on top of the game with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more wherever they are, whenever they want it.
iPhone features (Only on Verizon):
All Verizon Wireless customers get access to exclusive live content on their smartphone*, including:
• 2016 regular season games
• 2016 NFL Playoff games
• 2017 Pro Bowl
• Super Bowl LI
• NFL Network 24/7/365
• NFL RedZone ($1.99/mo subscription req’d)
iPhone and iPad features:
• GAMES: Follow along with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights, big play markers and drive charts; fans can also access NFL Game Pass (subscription content).
• STORIES: Read articles and watch videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all 32 teams.
• NFL NOW: Brings fans the latest stories and trending topics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
• STATS: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories.
• MORE: Watch video on demand, see the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop, and more.
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within NFL Mobile. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
NFL Mobile allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, NFL Mobile does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage apples for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
What's New in Version 12.6.4
• Every other week we update the NFL app in order to provide the best experience for our fans. You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Good App Download ASAP
This app is for real NFL fans in case you live under a rock (no offense) but, you know what I mean, if you want to know who's getting injured and updates on medical conditions or if someone became a starter over someone else, your app also gives you notifications of drama about your team for example, I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan and I got a notification that my first string quarterback (Carson Wentz) declined his offer to meet with Deion Sanders. Now that's big and you may be very curious about it like I was so this app is great. The only problem is that it's very slow, the connection, clicking on things, the process is very slow, so if the app could speed that up, then the whole app would be so much easier and I would immediately give it 5 stars other than that I have no other problems. :) 👍🏽🏈
No refresh, no streaming, nothing
In order to stream live audio you have to be an NFL game pass holder. I can live with that, but the stats don't ever refresh. There is no way to auto refresh or even manually refresh. If you want to know the latest and greatest, you have to force quit the app then log back in.
Audio isn't live. I just heard "10 to 3" and the app says 10 to 6. So the audio isn't actually live, and it's hard to tell where the app stats are versus the audio streaming and if anything is even remotely close to what's actually going on.
Looks like the only way to watch football games is to buy cable.
Crash crash crash commercial crash crash
Crash crash crash crash commercial crash crash
Cuts off shows to play commercials, sometimes endlessly, and the supposed free game streaming for Verizon is a total scam. I tried to watch the Bears game in IL, and it told me I couldn't, due to my geographical location. I WAS, however, allowed to watch the Packers game. Then, I checked my cell data, and it had sucked up a gig in no time. How exactly is that free?
It doesn't let you watch any of the games. It lets you to watch 1 at a time, of their choice.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 12.6.4
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- NFL RedZone Pass$1.99
- NFL Game Pass 2016 Subscription$74.99
- Season Plus Pass$149.99
- Season Plus Pass$199.99
- Season Plus Pass$149.99
- Season Plus Pass$169.99
- Season Plus Pass$199.99
- NFL Mobile Canada Monthly Pass$5.99
- Season Plus Pass$174.99