By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NFL Mobile is updated for 2014 and bringing more football to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Get breaking news, in-game highlights, live game scores, custom team news, follow your Fantasy Football Team, watch Fantasy Live and more.
Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium Features on iPhone for access to live games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights and for the first time, local Sunday games! Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and get NFL RedZone on Sundays.
New for 2014, Verizon customers on The MORE Everything plan have access to live NFL games and NFL Network without a Premium subscription; NFL RedZone is available via additional subscription for $1.99 per month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
Data usage applies for app download and use.
NFL Mobile Features:
· Videos Catch all the game day action with NFL.com video on demand.
· News Keep up with all the breaking news from around the league.
· Alerts Sign up for your favorite Team Alerts, NFL News Alerts and Tune In Alerts.
· Team Stay on top of your team’s progress all season long with real-time updates.
· Game Center Get a comprehensive breakdown of every game.
· Fantasy Football– Follow your NFL.com fantasy team directly in the app and watch a live stream of NFL.com “Fantasy Live”
· Plus, check team standings, stats, rosters and schedules, browse the NFL.com shop, find game tickets, or read expert analysis virtually anywhere.
· Premium Features Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium on iPhone for $4.99 per month to access live games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights and for the first time, local Sunday games! Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and get NFL RedZone on Sundays. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
· Log in with select cable providers to stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone on your iPad.
· Audio Pass All customers can subscribe to NFL Audio Pass via the following subscription options for access to live and archived game audio. Prices vary based on time of purchase. To view current pricing please visit: https://audiopass.nfl.com/nflap/secure/packages?ttv=0
o Season Plus
Get more football with other great NFL Products including: NFL NOW, NFL Fantasy and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet.
Learn more about the NFL Mobile products at: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
For Customer Service/ submit comments and questions go to:
Note: Data usage applies for app download and use. LIVE Video support on iPad tablets is available from selected cable or TV providers. Due to rights restrictions, live video playback via HDMI cable and AirPlay is not supported.
Local CBS and FOX games vary based on your current geographic location. The games available will match the television listings of local cable providers in the region where you are currently located. Location information is required to provide live local CBS and FOX games and to enforce NFL Blackout restrictions of live games.
Blackouts for live streaming of NFL games apply to the following:
• Live games on CBS, FOX, and NBC will be blacked out within a 75 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.
• Live games on ESPN and NFL Network will be blacked out within a 35 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.
• Preseason live games on NFL Network will be blacked on in any market in which the game is broadcast locally. This includes the 75 miles radius from the home team’s stadium, but may include additional locations as well.
What's New in Version 11.5.0
The 2015 NFL Scouting Combine is here! Get access to the following Combine content with this update.
-Exclusive news and video
-Full list of participants
-Access to the Combine Live stream
Will preface this by saying I’m a Verizon customer so I have access to all of the features on my phone. Being able to watch games, including Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games, is great. I also subscribe to the radio broadcasts and can listen to my favorite teams radio broadcasts.
Why location all of the time?
Why does NFL Mobile need to know my location all of the time as opposed to only when the app is in use? This runs the battery down...
Good if you have verizon
I don't have cable, only local tv and my Apple TV so this app is great for watching nfl network. Not a big fan of the location needing to be on but oh well.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 11.5.0
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Languages: En, Spanish
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99
- Season Pass$14.99
- Weekly Pass$4.99
- Season Plus Pass$9.99
- Playoffs Pass$14.99