NFL Fantasy Football
By NFL Enterprises LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NFL Fantasy Football is back for the 2017 season. Available for iPhone and iPad. The official NFL Fantasy Football app is your ultimate free fantasy football companion on the go.
Featuring the best gameday experience, FREE LIVE SCORING with VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!
- NFL Next Gen Stats brings you the exclusive "on the field" indicator in Game Center - the background color will turn green for players that are currently on the field.
- LIVE DRAFT: Draft your team in-app, with support for standard, auction, live draft lobby and mock drafts.
- JOIN AND CREATE LEAGUES: Join and start playing fantasy football in just a few minutes.
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Exclusive to NFL Fantasy, the only fantasy football app to feature video highlights of all your key plays.
- LIVE SCORING: Follow your teams and players in real time.
- SET YOUR LINEUP: Start or bench players on the go.
- TRANSACTIONS: Improve your team with players adds, drops and trades.
- PLAYER NEWS: Get your NFL Now - official stats, news and injury updates, direct from the NFL.
- EXPERT ANALYSIS: Access the latest news and analysis from NFL Fantasy Football experts
- MANAGE MULTIPLE TEAMS: Access and control all of your NFL.com Fantasy teams and leagues.
What's New in Version 2.10.16
Check out the new updates:
- The Watch List is here, tap the flag icon in a player profile to start following that player. To view all the players you follow check out your full watch list in the Players section.
- The Playoff Picture is now available in the League section. Use this feature to scope out your path to the championship, see who your next opponent might be in the playoffs or just follow the Championship and Playoff brackets during the playoffs.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
This app has gone from borderline useable to borderline not-useable/trash.
Previously the Fantasy live videos never used to play more than 10 secs, after which I get a blank black screen. But, the articles were just loading fine. I was hoping they would fix that in the updates.
Now after the update, the articles themselves keep refreshing, loading, reloading and whatnot. It’s so annoying.
Terrible. I’m playing Yahoo next year
I can’t see my league, my team or any contents that I can easily pull up on my iPhone 5. Are you freakin kidding me? I have deleted and reloaded the app 3 times now and all I can load is what has been saved to iCloud. So when I reload it, I get the same thing with the same issues.
App is a joke
After all these updates I still dislike the app. Only reason I use it is cause the commissioner doesn’t want to move the league. Next Gen stats honestly are worthless stats. I wanna see why my players aren’t participating in practice not that he’s rank 34 on the outside runs. This App is TERRIBLE for updates on players
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.10.16
- Size: 96.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.