By NFL Enterprises LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALL NEW for the 2015 season, NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan. The redesign of the Official NFL app brings fans a different experience depending on the day and time. Whether it’s in season or off season, game day or non-game day, NFL Mobile brings fans exactly what they’re looking for, wherever they are. NFL Mobile keeps fans on top of the game with up-to-minute breaking NFL news, live scores, in-game highlights, live video and more.
There will be a series of app updates that will add more content and features leading up to the 2015 NFL season.
FREE NFL Mobile Features:
• Stories: See articles and videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL
• Schedules: Explore the 2015 season schedule
• Stats: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories
• More: Watch videos, see the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop store, buy game tickets and more
Verizon customers get access to Premium live video on their iPhone, including: Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games, Local Sunday games, and NFL RedZone during the season, as well as NFL Network 24/7 all year long with The More Everything Plan or a Premium subscription.
Premium Live Video Features*:
• iPhone: Access to NFL Network 24/7/365 and to live NFL games and NFL RedZone during the season
• Access to live games and NFL Network is available to Verizon customers on The More Everything plan; NFL RedZone is available via additional subscription for $1.99 per month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
• Verizon customers not on The More Everything Plan can subscribe to NFL Mobile Premium for $4.99/month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
• iPad: NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
* Data usage applies for app download and use. Due to rights restrictions, live video playback from phones via HDMI cable and AirPlay is not supported.
Local CBS and FOX games vary based on your current geographic location. The games available will match the television listings of local cable providers in the region where you are currently located. Location information is required to provide live local CBS and FOX games.
Blackouts for live streaming of NFL games apply to the following:
• Preseason live games on NFL Network will be blacked on in any market in which the game is broadcast locally. This includes the 75 miles radius from the home team’s stadium, but may include additional locations as well.
• Live games on CBS, FOX, and NBC may be blacked out within a 75 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.
• Live games on ESPN and NFL Network may be blacked out within a 35 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.
What's New in Version 12.0.2
• Improved video access - find the new ‘Videos’ section within the ‘More’ menu
• New icons
• Bug fixes
Not so bad
This app is not all bad. It has some trouble loading and it has crashed for me a few times. It is up to date often and gives great info on articles of interest.
This new update is horrible. Whenever I get a notification for an article on my lock screen, I try to open it but the article won't load. The article comes up on the news feed about 45 minutes after I get the notification. I know it's not just my phone either. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
I always try to watch videos when clicking on the more tab and clicking videos but it crashes back to the home screen!!! I liked the old version before the draft way better. Now I can't even watch any videos. Actually, everything on the "more" menu crashes when I try to open it!!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 12.0.2
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99
- Season Pass$14.99
- Weekly Pass$4.99
- Season Plus Pass$9.99
- Playoffs Pass$14.99