NFORS Exposure is part of the suite of NFORS (National Fire Operations Reporting System) products created by the International Public Safety Data Institute and allows for tracking of firefighter exposures to hazardous materials and traumatic events over their career.
- Create a personalized career diary containing all of your exposures and responses to traumatic events
- View your department's incidents (for departments onboarded into NFORS CAD)
- Log a record of all the incidents you've responded to over your career (for departments onboarded into NFORS CAD)
- International Public Safety Data Institute
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © International Public Safety Data Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.