NHL Figures League is the hottest hockey game on ice! Collect over 230 pro players including superstars like Sidney Crosby, Connor McDavid, and Auston Matthews! Build your ultimate team and challenge users from around the world in real-time matches. Test yourself in 3 game modes, including ranked league matches for the chance to win real life prizes! Do you have what it takes to hoist the Stanley Cup in the NHL Figures League? Play now for FREE!
EYES ON THE PRIZE
Compete in different leagues for the chance to win real life collectible prizes
Challenge players in real-time matches to earn cups and advance up our live leaderboard
50 GOALS IN 50 GAMES
Win tickets from ranked matches to unlock new hockey figures
Collect common, uncommon and rare figures to help build a championship roster
Trade with other players to complete your NHL figure collection
PULL THE GOALIE
Fill up your locker room with over 230 NHL figures
HALL OF FAMER
Complete achievements and challenges to earn more tickets
Challenge your friends via Game Center and Facebook
HOME ICE ADVANTAGE
Play at different ice rinks, including outdoors and table top hockey
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Look out for new players, new challenges, and new prize packs
• New digital prizes
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is pathetic and the NHL should be ashamed it is associated with it. The play is slow and stilted and accumulating tickets is tedious. When you do open a pack, it is mostly weak players. Also, why can you draw opponents from higher skill levels who you will generally just lose? And the dice rolls? Initially, I thought it was bad luck, but anybody with a passing knowledge of statistics and probability can tell it isn’t random. Rubbish.
I sound like a sore loser but I got All x when my “Opponent” gets all the pucks and extra rolls and he scores fun but RIGGED
Don’t waste your time!
Game concept is good, but lots of issue. Main issues are
1) Trading-You have to have a player who n your wishlist of one you want and a player must want it. So no one ever trades any good player cause you may not get a player that you want or never get a trade. It needs a auction where players can buy, sell, and trade like on NHL 18.
2) Dice system- it’s not terrible, but not good. You can get a player that has 7 slots against a player with 3 slots and lose over and over against them. It makes you feel like since you didn’t spend any money and worked to get your guys, the Devs won’t let you get ahead to place in their 1 event! Which would not be bad if you could bet what you wanna lose.
3)The way trophies are giving- Example I have 1300 trophies in league 3 if I get a match against a lower person (which you will 80% of the time) say that player has 800 or below trophies. If he wins I lose 45-55 trophies and if I win I get 5-15! How is that fair?
4) Only 1 Event that lasts 30 days! Which only the top 20 will get anything, out of 1000’s of players, they don’t even say what you will win, if anything! Come on have more events that ppl can play and feel like they can win! Which takes me back too #2! Can you say Money to win Something?????
- 9135-3904 Quebec Inc
- 367.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Imports Dragon
- In-App Purchases
- medium ticket pack $5.99
- small ticket pack $2.99
- regular ticket pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.