NHL Figures League is the hottest game on ice! Collect over 150 NHL Figures to build your ultimate NHL team and challenge users from around the world in real-time matches. Test yourself in 3 game modes, including ranked league matches for the chance to win real life prizes! Do you have what it takes to hoist the cup in the NHL Figures League?
- EYES ON THE PRIZE: Compete in Leagues for the chance to win real life prizes such as autographed Figures.
- FACE-OFF: Challenge players in real-time matches to earn trophies
- 50 GOALS IN 50 GAMES: Win tickets from ranked matches to unlock figures
- POWER PLAY: Collect Common, Uncommon and Rare figures to help build a championship roster
- TRADING BLOCK: Trade with other players to complete your NHL Figure collection
- PULL THE GOALIE: Fill up your locker room with over 150 figures
- HALL OF FAMER: Score 60 achievements
- GAME ON: Challenge your friends via Game Center and Facebook
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time!
Game concept is good, but lots of issue. Main issues are
1) Trading-You have to have a player who n your wishlist of one you want and a player must want it. So no one ever trades any good player cause you may not get a player that you want or never get a trade. It needs a auction where players can buy, sell, and trade like on NHL 18.
2) Dice system- it’s not terrible, but not good. You can get a player that has 7 slots against a player with 3 slots and lose over and over against them. It makes you feel like since you didn’t spend any money and worked to get your guys, the Devs won’t let you get ahead to place in their 1 event! Which would not be bad if you could bet what you wanna lose.
3)The way trophies are giving- Example I have 1300 trophies in league 3 if I get a match against a lower person (which you will 80% of the time) say that player has 800 or below trophies. If he wins I lose 45-55 trophies and if I win I get 5-15! How is that fair?
4) Only 1 Event that lasts 30 days! Which only the top 20 will get anything, out of 1000’s of players, they don’t even say what you will win, if anything! Come on have more events that ppl can play and feel like they can win! Which takes me back too #2! Can you say Money to win Something?????
This is garbage
Fun. When it works. Die rolls are all over the place. When it works you lose. When it works it doesnt. Have to pay lots of money to get more players because the normal grinding way doesn’t work. Why? Because it always crashes. Fun kinda when it works.
If you want a good team then you have to spend money on the game
- 9135-3904 Quebec Inc
- 372.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Imports Dragon
- In-App Purchases
- small ticket pack $2.99
- medium ticket pack $5.99
- regular ticket pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.