This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official NHL® app is the best place to keep up with live hockey on your iPhone and iPad. Stay connected to your favorite team and players with the NHL.TV™ Free Game of the Week, radio broadcasts, stats, scores, news, and more!
••• NEW FOR 2017-2018 SEASON •••
• Pause and rewind NHL.TV™ with DVR controls
••• PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE •••
• Stay up-to-date with every team’s scores, schedules, standings, news, videos, and rosters
• Listen to Home, Away, and alternate language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Set up team push notifications for game start, game end, goals (with your favorite team’s official horn), news, and more
• Watch key plays and pivotal moments with in-game and post-game highlights
• Customize the NHL® app icon to feature your favorite team*
••• ADDITIONAL NHL® APP FEATURES •••
• NHL.TV™ Free Games of the Week are available to stream in the app
• Live-updating scores featuring power play clocks and on-ice simulations
• Stats for leaders spanning over 100 years of NHL history
• 60 frames per second HD streaming for live video (supported iPhones and iPads only)
• Multitasking and Picture-in-Picture capabilities (supported iPads only)
••• WATCH LIVE GAMES WITH NHL.TV™ •••
• NHL.TV™ subscribers can watch every out-of-market 2017-2018 regular season game LIVE and on demand^
• Livestream games from all 31 teams: Anaheim Ducks®, Arizona Coyotes®, Boston Bruins®, Buffalo Sabres®, Calgary Flames®, Carolina Hurricanes®, Chicago Blackhawks®, Colorado Avalanche®, Columbus Blue Jackets®, Dallas Stars™, Detroit Red Wings®, Edmonton Oilers®, Florida Panthers®, Los Angeles Kings®, Minnesota Wild®, Montreal Canadiens®, Nashville Predators®, New Jersey Devils®, New York Islanders®, New York Rangers®, Ottawa Senators®, Philadelphia Flyers®, Pittsburgh Penguins®, San Jose Sharks®, St. Louis Blues®, Tampa Bay Lightning®, Toronto Maple Leafs®, Vancouver Canucks®, Vegas Golden Knights™, Washington Capitals®, Winnipeg Jets™
• Choose from home or away feeds
• Bonus: NHL.TV™ subscribers receive NHL Premium™ for free
••• GET NHL PREMIUM™•••
• NHL Premium™ subscribers can watch two minutes of action in every regulation period live with no blackout restrictions
• Get access to exclusive in-game highlights
• No pre-roll or banner ads
^All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
*The NHL® App is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks, and Toronto Maple Leafs. App icon customization is not available for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, and Toronto Maple Leafs.
Access NHL Premium™ for $2.99 monthly or for $19.99 yearly or get NHL.TV™ Monthly for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $2.99 or $24.99 through iTunes every 30 days year round or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL.TV and NHL Premium are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2017. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 9.1.0
• General improvements
Blackouts are Horrible
I live in Utah, yea, yea I know, you feel bad for me, point is the closest game to me is an 8 hour drive. How is it any game is blacked out in my market? Especially games on the East coast, I paid for a season pass only to find a third of the games are blacked out. I’m not sure how anyone could give this 5⭐️. I guess if they bought a pass knowing their basement dwelling team would never be blacked out. I give it 2⭐️ because at least I can see some games. Just not the games that mean anything. Pretty sure a game between the Sabres and Stars won’t be blacked out because nobody cares. Very disappointed in the NHL not wanting to market their product to people outside of their own cities.
I guess it might be time for a new class action 😏
Everything you need in a sports app
I downloaded the app to purchase the games. & watch my ISLANDERS play because where I now live in CT. they are out of market. The clarity of games is absolutely amazing. I don’t mind watching on my iPad. I also have Roku so I can watch games on my HDTV as well, you forget your watching through an app because the stream is so clear. If you are looking for a way to watch your out of market team this is it.
Don't waste your money on NHL premium
Took away half of the old features such as 10 minute condensed games, highlights now have no hits, no fights, and are often mysteriously missing important saves or moments, such as injuries. was able to watch my Avs games before the latest updates, now I can't, course that is probably intentional, but I would have at least been a little less mad at the lack of 10 minute condensed games, seriously, if they don't put those back in it's a waste of money, can't believe they replaced a perfectly good app with this piece of junk.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 9.1.0
- Size: 168 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © NHL® 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- NHL Premium Monthly$2.99
- NHL.tv Monthly$24.99
- NHL.tv Monthly$24.99
- NHL Premium Monthly Trial$2.99
- NHL Premium Annual$19.99
- NHL.tv Yearly$139.99
- NHL.tv Monthly International$19.99
- Rogers NHL LIVE$23.99
- Rogers NHL GameCentre Live Season Pass$139.99
- Rogers Annual Pass$139.99