Topps® NHL SKATE™ '19: Hockey Card Trader is the officially-licensed digital trading card app of the National Hockey League (NHL®), National Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA), and National Hockey League Alumni Association (NHLAA).
YOUR OWN NHL HOBBY STORE!
•Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive the nostalgia of hockey card collecting and trading, all from your mobile device!
•NEW cards releases every day! Collect your favorite NHL superstars, both past and present!
•Dynamic consumer products: SKATE19 base cards, original artwork, classic Topps sets, live player signature cards, and more!
BRING YOUR CARD COLLECTION TO LIFE!
• Watch LIVE NHL games and compete in real-time contests against fans around the world!
• Enter FREE contests and set your ultimate lineup with your best SKATE® player cards to win points, awards, prizes and more!
• Player cards reflect real-time NHL action – they score…you score!
• Chase cards that have BOOSTS to super-charge your collection and Contest lineups!
BECOME PART OF SKATE NATION!
• Topps has the best community of hockey card collectors in the world.
• Chat with fellow hockey fanatics in our Fan Feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
• Level up and earn experience points (XPs). You can level up by winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later. *
• Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
• Join on Facebook: Facebook.com/ToppsNHLSKATE
• Follow @ToppsNHL on Twitter
• Follow Topps Digital on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ToppsDigitalApps
• Customize Your Profile!
• Showcase Your Favorite Cards!
• NEW home screen layout!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun to start , sad overall
After a year + of playing I am thinking of giving this up. I love hockey I love and breath hockey. However, when I save 500 k of coins waiting for one card or one team card to come out then 95% of the time don’t get it.... it starts to get frustrating. You rarely get cards you want , even if you save up. You can pay to get a better chance but it gets costly fast. Oh there are also diamond only packs (pay only) to get them.
I rather pay initially for this app and get to enjoy it more , or have a 5 dollar a month thing even to make it both affordable, fun, and still supports a company . You will feel like you get something to start form the game then it just stops. No more progression without real money and even then you may not get what you want.
After so much time invested until they allow you to expand your collection with a chance of getting things some more , then I will not be investing in this app anymore ... I am sorry I gave it over a year ...
We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had with Skate! We understand how frustrating it can become when you hit a streak of bad pack luck and can't seem to pull the card you're looking for. Of course, we encourage you to hit our Trade Feed and see which other fans you can trade with to help our your collection. We appreciate the honest feedback and hope you give Skate another try, as we've got some exciting things up our sleeves for this upcoming season!
Need more coins
Not going to lie I absolutely love this app and from the moment I downloaded I have been obsessed with it. But with the new update there isn’t any good offers to complete so it is near impossible to get more coins. Either there needs to be more offers that are able to be completed AND work or implement a rewards system for people that continuously go on the app daily instead of just 10,000 a day maybe more and more each day the user goes on the app. Overall it is a good app there just needs to be an option where users can get more coins.
Great idea, Poor execution
The title says it all. It can be a fun app to play and I am fine with buying cards for play or real money, but they can’t seem to execute well, customer service needs to improve and they need to decide what they want to be. They try too hard to please both the paying customers and the FTP customers and it mostly just pisses off both. But I personally would rather buy cards and play like fantasy, not have to watch every game and constantly change my lineup every 2 seconds. For me that isn’t fun. Gold farmers and multiple accounts are making every card worthless while the lack of consistency and information destroy your chance of building a collection.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 456.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SKATE 11 Offer! $2.99
- SKATE 33 Offer! $9.99
- SKATE 3 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.