NHRA Mobile Premium
By Phunware, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEW AND IMPROVED Official National Hot Rod Association app is here! Download NHRA Mobile Premium to follow along with all your favorite NHRA drivers as they compete for the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Championship AD FREE! At the race? Get it all from your phone--at your seat, in the pits or on the go!
- Live up-to-the-second timing of all head-to-head pro and sportsman passes
- Real-time pro race results
- The option of purchasing live NHRA Audiocast as an in-app purchase
- All the current videos from NHRA’s YouTube page
- Live feed from the NHRA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series detailed event schedule
- Purchase NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event tickets
- NHRA news, articles and a full race recap from National DRAGSTER and NHRA.com
- Pro driver profiles with career stats and driver specific news
- Full updated pro points
- Behind the scenes news and driver blogs
- Special sportsman news updates from NHRA.com
- Inside the NHRA (About Drag Racing, History, Glossary & Info)
What's New in Version 3.2
Fixed critical issue when launching application
While this app looks good, when it works, the past two races have been completely unusable. I bought the app before Pomona, along with the full season audio package, so I could listen to Prostock. It functioned adequately for Pomona as far as audio goes, but the live timing for who was currently running ran a little glitchy, which didn't bother me. In Phoenix, the app would open, but every time I clicked the button for the audio feed, it was met with an error, along with a lot of crashing. After pressing the button repeatedly, you could finally get through and listen for the qualifying pass, but couldn't listen at all on race day. And now, for Gainesville, the app won't even open up. It flashes the NHRA logo for a split second then returns to the home screen. I've tried restarting the phone, deleting and reinstalling the app, and every combination in between to no avail. Pretty disappointing, especially when you consider I spent almost $30 for something that is essentially useless.!
I just purchased the audiocast for the Atlanta race -- Live Timing showed TF cars on track. After several minutes of error messages trying to get the audio to load I realized the race isn't until next week. The app should tell you this instead of an error message. Almost gave a one star review. Apparently the TF pair it's showing is the finals from the last event. There shouldn't be anything there if it isn't live.
The app needs some polish but I'd recommend buying it for sure.
This app looks better than before but are you guys going to ever update points , still has last year points ?
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phunware, Inc
- © Phunware, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals 2014$0.99
- 2014 Season Pass$22.99
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Route 66 NHRA Nationals 2014$0.99
- Circle K NHRA Winternationals 2014$0.99
- Amalie Oil NHRA Gatornationals 2014$0.99
- Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals 2014$0.99
- CARQUEST Auto Parts NHRA Nationals 2014$0.99
- SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals$0.99
- Toyota NHRA Summernationals 2014$0.99
- NHRA Four-Wide Nationals 2014$0.99