NHS Go is a confidential health advice and information service for young people. Find services near you, test your general health knowledge, and read up on all the latest and most important in healthcare.
NHS Go gives young people access to clinically-approved medical information they need, when they need it, tailored to them.
Whilst the health information contained within the app is universally evidence-based, certain features, such as the NHS services finder, may only work within the UK.
Bug fixes - Improved localisation so you can find more information relative to the article you're reading in your area.
- Soho Strategy Ltd
- 58.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Soho Strategy 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.