Niagara Falls Tourism Guide
By Mobile Travel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Niagara Falls along the border of the United States and Canada is made up of three smaller falls – the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. The Horseshoe Falls, which is located on the Canadian side, is one often referred to as the most attractive of the three and is named for its unique horseshoe shape. The American Falls is a little less impressive than the Horseshoe Falls as it has almost nine times less water in it and that is way it is not very striking to see. The Bridal Veil Falls is even thinner than the American Falls, but the mist that surrounds it gives it a look of the veil of a newly wedded bride. Niagara Falls is known both for its beauty as well as the source of much hydraulic power. As such, balancing out both the commercial and industrial usage of the falls has proven very challenging for engineers. Some of the main tourist attractions around the Niagara Falls include the Maid of the Mist (boat cruise), Journey Behind the Falls (platform and tunnels below the falls), Illumination of the Falls, Observation Tours and the Imax Theater that gives an educational tour of the falls.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of The Niagara Falls.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to The Niagara Falls. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of The Niagara Falls. Search for places and addresses in The Niagara Falls. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from The Niagara Falls.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of The Niagara Falls.
6. POI Search - Search everything at The Niagara Falls. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
What's New in Version 6.0
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 03, 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ramesh Soma
- © Mobile Travel 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.