By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
nibTranslate makes it easy to localize the user interface of Cocoa applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It supports .nib, .xib, and .strings files.
- Minimalistic, easy to grasp user interface
- Keeps track of number of untranslated strings
- Tracks what source files changed since they were last parsed by nibTranslate
- Keeps track what translated files need to be re-processed since last generation
What's New in Version 1.2
- Adds compatibility with ibtool installation path contained in Xcode 4.3
- works around a problem with wrong 'bordered' button attribute in localized Mac .xib or .nib files.
- Double-clicking on a line in the "Occurences" table now opens the corresponding source file
- Improves handling of unreadable .xib and .strings files
- saves custom toolbar configuration
- More minor bug & typo fixes