The NIC NOW App is a Mobile Banking App owned by NIC Bank available on iPhone and other smartphones. The NIC NOW App has exciting features that make your banking experience with NIC Bank fast and convenient. The App can also be used by non NIC Bank customers.
Enjoy the following features when you download the NIC NOW App:
· Quick balance display for accounts and credit cards
· Branch & ATM locater with banking hours information
· Fast contact to NIC Bank customer care services via telephone, email & social media (Twitter and Facebook)
· Secure payment options via RTGS and EFT
· M- PESA service that is linked to phone address book
· Latest business tools including forex rates , stock prices, currency converter and loan calculator.
· Account name customization for ease of identification
· Bill presentment and payment options for major billers and utilities
· Airtime purchase service that is linked to phone address book
· M- VISA services –Real-time Visa payments to an individual, a Merchant or an Agent
You can now access Mobile Loans on NIC NOW. This new service is available to NIC Bank customers registered on mobile banking.
The Mobile Loan menu is accessible after you log into NIC NOW. You can check your loan limit, borrow and repay.
Ratings and Reviews
The best banking app in Kenya so far. I can manage all my bills from here. I love it.
When we can do ‘lipa na mpesa’ from it, I’ll give you 5 stars 😊😊.
Recent update unwelcome
The main purpose of an app is function first then aesthetics. I would rather a simple functional app than what you guys took it upon yourself to try and fix. An app should not look/feel like a desktop site. Please go back to the drawing board and make this app user friendly. The banking service is stellar but this app takes away from that. Should it prove too hard. I'm an expert and would assist when called upon.
Can only use Kenyan Mobile Number to generate activation code.
I only give it one star coz there is no zero star. If you have Branches in Tanzania why I can't generate activation code using my country code (+255)?
Even to gain online banking, all set ups have to be done in Kenya...... and calling to Kenya from Tanzania is too expensive, you need to have local representatives or there is no need of having your bank here if everything has be to done from Kenya.
You do have good local customer service and that being said you also need to operate locally
I downloaded the App but it is useless. Fixing that might raise my stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.