With NICE gomobile, you can buy bus tickets anytime and anywhere. The Official NICE gomobile app is like having a vending machine in your pocket. No need to carry a MetroCard or fumble for change, gomobile will revolutionize your NICE bus experience!
With gomobile, you can quickly and easily purchase NICE bus tickets, check schedules, service alerts, route maps along with REAL TIME ARRIVAL INFO! Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your ticket type, enter payment information, and you’re ready to go. To pay your fare, all you have to do is tap to use a ticket and then show your phone to the driver. You can also easily store tickets for future use.
We are working to make the app even better so let us know what you think by emailing NICEticketing@transdev.com
- Buy your tickets anytime, anywhere
- No need to find a MetroCard reseller or vending machine to pay your fare
- No need to carry exact change for every trip
- Store tickets on your phone for future use
- Never lose your ticket – tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
- Check service alerts, schedules, route maps and more
• Face ID and Touch ID now make it easier and quicker to log back into your account if you've been logged out.
• Quickly jump to your top tickets from the app icon with new 3D Touch shortcuts.
• Tickets expiring soon now display their remaining validity in the ticket wallet.
• Improvements to reliability, accessibility and performance throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app for three years, and have
never had any problems using all the features
included with the app.
The worse app
Tried using the bus info function ( to get schedule, arrival time, etc), does not work, keep sending me to Apple Store to download another random app. Tried 10/10 times, 100% failure. Also, could not delete this app by holding it down for it to wiggle and then press x, had to delete thru settings. Do not use this worthless app.
The app keeps freezing and I can’t touch anything and it’s annoying since I don’t carry quarters around with me. I close the app and re-enter it and its completely frozen and won’t let me enter my ticket wallet.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.