Screenshots

Description

総動画数1500万以上 動画サービス niconico をアプリで!
音楽、最新アニメ、ゲーム実況、ボカロ、歌ってみた、踊ってみた、など様々なジャンルの動画・生放送・ニュースなどがコメント付きで楽しめます。

【niconicoアプリの特長】
◆ バックグラウンド再生
アプリを閉じても音声を楽しめます。

◆ ながら見機能
動画や生放送を見ながら、別のコンテンツを探せます。

◆ 新着通知
好きな動画や生放送が配信されると、プッシュ通知でお知らせします。

◆ 倍速/スロー再生
動画の再生速度を、0.25 ~ 2.0倍に変えられます。

【niconicoとは】
映像の上を流れるコメントがもたらす一体感の中で、コンテンツを視聴するサービスです。

◆ ニコニコ動画とは
再生する動画にコメントを付けられるサービスです。
動画のカテゴリは様々あり、自らの歌声を収録した「歌ってみた」、ダンスを踊っているところを撮影した「踊ってみた」、料理や工作など創作的な内容の「作ってみた」、他にも「ゲーム」「アニメ」「動物」などがあります。

◆ ニコニコ生放送とは
生放送にリアルタイムでコメントを付けられるサービスです。
アニメ一挙放送や、音楽、ゲーム、アイドル、政治等の放送を行う「公式生放送」「チャンネル生放送」、ユーザー自身が放送を行う「ユーザー生放送」があり、様々な番組を毎日配信しています。

【主な機能】
◆ ニコニコ動画
・動画視聴
・コメント投稿
・バックグラウンド再生
・倍速/スロー再生
・ながら見機能
・キーワード/タグ検索
・動画ランキング
・おすすめ動画/関連動画表示
・NG共有機能(不快な可能性があるコメントを自動で非表示にする機能)
・マイリスト登録、編集
・ニコレポ閲覧
・視聴履歴/投稿動画表示
・SNSシェア機能
・投稿者のフォロー/新着投稿のプッシュ通知

◆ ニコニコ生放送
・生放送視聴(有料公式生放送にも対応)
・コメント投稿
・タイムシフト視聴/予約
・バックグラウンド再生
・ながら見機能
・キーワード/タグ検索
・人気の生放送表示
・NG共有機能(不快な可能性があるコメントを自動で非表示にする機能)
・184コマンド(匿名でコメント投稿ができる機能)
・SNSシェア機能
・チャンネル/コミュニティのフォロー/放送開始のプッシュ通知

【プレミアム会員について】
プレミアム会員になると、もっとniconicoを楽しめます。

◆ プレミアム会員登録の価格と期間
720円(税込)/1ヶ月間(申し込み日から起算)/自動更新
6800円(税込)/1年間(申し込み日から起算)/自動更新

◆ 課金について
iTunesアカウントに課金されます。

◆ 自動更新について
プレミアム会員期間終了日の24時間以上前に自動更新を解除しない限り、プレミアム会員期間が自動的に更新されます。
自動更新時の課金は、プレミアム会員期間終了後の24時間以内に行われます。
Apple ID/アカウントまたはiTunesで、いつでもプレミアム会員状況の確認や退会(自動更新の解除)をすることができます。
※本アプリ「niconico」からはお手続きできません。

◆ 当月分のキャンセルについて
プレミアム会員登録の当月分のキャンセルについてはお受けできません。

【注意事項】
◆ アプリの利用
niconicoアカウントでご利用いただけます。
アカウントをお持ちでない場合は、アカウント登録をお願いします。

◆ 推奨環境
iOS9.0以上

◆ niconico規約(利用規約及び個人情報保護方針)
https://account.nicovideo.jp/rules/account

What's New

Version 6.73

・細かい修正を行いました

Ratings and Reviews

FINALLY- it actually works now

NobodyUnoe

I've been trying for years to access my NicoNico account to view the live concerts I joined their premium service for, across both Kindle Fire (semi-Android/proprietary OS) and my iPhone, to no avail. Crash after crash the moment I launched content. That's finally fixed. I watched my first concert marathon broadcast on this app this morning. Excellent. Now only if they made finding the live broadcasts schedule and bookmarking them easier on mobile (notoriously difficult). And corrected the site and app international event time/date glitches (been happening since 2012). And optionally offered the form notices that users see often in English for non-fluent viewers out there.

Well, at least the app finally works.

Language Option?

LeviA1518

Nico Nico Douga is a really fun app to use to watch videos and everything else. Although in the description about this app, it said that there were other languages to choose from within the app. I could not find that option! I can get around some Hiragana and Katakana....but I have no idea what everything else says otherwise.

Please fix this issue if possible, if English or any other language is FOR SURE NOT AVAILABLE, then I would highly suggest to remove the “other languages included” from the description so that other customers will not have this confusion. Thank you so much!

Lack of English User Interface Part 3

PNZero1

A new update with English notes yet the app still has a UI 98% in Japanese. The remaining 2% is wanting me to subscribe to Premium in English.

For the people who want to watch videos only available on Niconico but can't navigate the Japanese interface, avoid this app at all costs. Use the web version. It has a relatively better interface since it has English.

Still a terrible app for international users. Even if Niconico is primarily for Japanese audiences, it has catered to English speakers. For the app to have a description in English while not being the case in the app is contradictory and disrespectful.

Information

Seller
Dwango Co., Ltd.
Size
61.9 MB
Category
Entertainment
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
Age Rating
You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
Copyright
© DWANGO Co., Ltd.
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Niconico Premium Membership $5.99
  2. Niconico Premium Membership $54.99
  3. プレミアム会員チケット $6.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like