Nicotine addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Since it is legal, and our culture finds no problems with it, nicotine flies under the radar as a normal way of life, but it can cause severe problems in your life, just like any other addiction.
Nicotine Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit nicotine, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your nicotine addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about nicotine addiction, and reasons to stop smoking nicotine.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to drink nicotine by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit smoking nicotine:
1. You smell like smoke constantly
No one likes kissing an ashtray, but that is exactly what you taste like if you are a nicotine smoker. Plus, your clothes, car and house constantly smell too. Nobody wants to be around someone with a nicotine addiction!
2. You age quicker
When you are addicted to nicotine, your hands stain, your face wrinkles, and sometimes your lips can even stain! Smoking nicotine leads to biochemical changes in the body that deprives blood vessels of oxygen. This limits the amount of oxygen to your major organs. One of them being your skin!
3. Nicotine addiction reduces your sense of smell and taste
Breathing in toxic nicotine fumes destroys your senses, making food taste bland. Your sense of smell also dulls because of this.
4. Your social network
Being a smoker addicted to nicotine puts you on the fringes of society, and you will be judged for it. Nobody likes to hang out with a smoker if they themselves do not smoke. Don’t become marginalized!
5. Smaller dating pool
Ask anyone what their number one deal breaker is in a relationship. A lot of the time, smoking nicotine is in the top 3. Nobody wants to constantly be kissing an ashtray and worrying about if their partner is going to die from lung cancer.
Smoking increases the chances of impotence drastically for men. It can constrict your blood vessels, making it harder for an erection to occur. Quit nicotine while you still have it!
7. Chances of infection are increased
Flus and colds are now hunting for you, and your immune system might not be up for the fight. Tiny hairs called cilia line your respiratory tract. They are constantly shuffling bacteria out of the body. Smoking paralyzes cilia, which make it easier to get infections.
8. Dangers to others
Second hand smoke is said to cause over 50,000 deaths every year. Smoking around anyone can alter their well-being. Do you want your family to go through this? Join the no nicotine movement!
9. Decreased physical activity
Many smokers report diminished ability to do physical activity that they once loved. Smoking causes the lungs and heart to work harder, which decreases cardiovascular abilities. Stop nicotine while you’re young! Yes, you are young.
10. Cost of smoking nicotine
Just on nicotine alone, the average smoker can spend $3,000 a year on nicotine. If that isn’t enough to sway your opinion, think about the well-being risks that you will inevitably be paying for down the road.
If you are struggling with a nicotine addiction, simply download Nicotine Addiction Calendar right now for FREE and get started on your path to recovery.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.