Providing real time access to your accounts, Northern Inland smartPay app allows you to bank with convenience anytime, anywhere.
With Northern Inland smartPay you can:
• Log onto the app faster by creating a 4-digit PIN or using your fingerprint
• Check your account balance with one simple swipe (no PIN required)
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay bills via BPAY
• Schedule future dated and recurring payments
• Make payments using Osko by BPAY
• Change your card PIN on the go
• Report lost and stolen cards
• Notify us you're travelling overseas
• Find your nearest rediATM or Northern Inland Bank branch
Things you should know:
• To use Northern Inland smartPay you’ll need to be a member of Norther Inland Credit Union and registered for the Online Banking service
A few things to remember about security:
• Don’t keep your PIN with your mobile device.
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with mobile banking.
• Get in touch with Northern Inland immediately, if you've lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
We're continually improving the app and in this release there is:
- ability to receive and manage notifications
- security enhancements and bug fixes
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.