If you're looking for the card game Oh Hell! then this is the app for you!
It's got a powerful AI so you'll never have an easy game (I write AIs for a living!) and a huge range of customisable rule options to suit however you've traditionally played the game yourself. The AI players even have emotions and get happy and sad when they think they're going to make their bid or not. You can also play against your friends on their own devices over local WiFi or Bluetooth.
For newcomers to the game, Niggle (also known as "Oh Hell") is an easy to learn card game in which you must try to guess how many tricks you are going to win each round. The fun comes from trying to get exactly the number of wins you guessed while stopping your opponents from achieving their target.
For the latest news on all of my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
- fixes a bug that could crash the app towards the end of a hand
- compatible with iPhone X
- tap and hold on the score area to show the scoring history of the game so far
- tap and hold on the game area to show the cards played so far this hand
Ratings and Reviews
Inside the game
Having played for a few years we find the following:
1. It follows the definition
Urban Dictionary: Niggle
To screw someone or weasle your way into something.
2. During the last year it has transitioned to a point where in the solo game, all three opponent players have but one goal and that is to destroy your as they will eagerly go set themselves to destro you. Rather than succeed in a hand they will make a gross personal misplay. They can grossly mis-bid to throw you off or lay a trump to set you knowing that it sets them when not necessary.
3. With this knowledge, you can still win 90% of ur games.
Needs to be updated!
I love all your games but this one needs to be updated. As other reviewers have stated it crashes almost every single game. It is very frustrating. Please put out an update. Thanks.
Just like with Grandma
I've been playing this for many hours. My new favorite. Sometimes I win. Usually not. Great fun, great game!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.