Night of the Living Dead Defense
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love zombies? Love to shoot 'em dead? Get ready to save humanity! Brought to you by the creators of GRave Defense HD and based on George Romero's cult classic horror flick, Night of the Living Dead Defense pits you against endless waves of the undead with 12 unique upgradeable gunners as your backup. Experience unique challenging levels that will take your gameplay to new heights as you adapt to survive!
- Updated and improved GRave Defense HD gameplay!
- Amazing high-res graphics--all levels, gunners, zombies, special effects, and achievements are in HD!
- Music and images from the terrifying original movie!
- Online ranking system!
- Four difficulty modes, from Casual to INSANE!
NEW and Improved Gameplay Features:
- NEW Tactical Pause mode during the battle!
- NEW multi-screen levels in HD!
- NEW achievements, zombies, and gunners!
- NEW military ranks with visually upgrading gunners!
- NEW Survival and Tutorial Modes!
- NEW visible monster paths--see where creeps are going to travel next!
- NEW visible gunner states and cooldowns! Improved gunner states prompt an ever-changing battle plan!
- NEW displays--shows money earned for each creep killed!
- NEW animated briefings!
- IMPROVED help section!
** Next update with new levels and weapons coming very soon **
What's New in Version 1.3
4 challenging new levels
4 additional monsters to destroy
1 new tower - kill or be killed!
This tower defense type game is awesome and has a lot of replay ability and game play is enhanced by the spooky sound track and sound clips from the move.
Unfortunately with the last update all the bunkers on the map have been moved to the right of the shooters this makes game play less intuitive then before but not impossible
hope SGN will fix this bug with next update.
I currently participate in several bean bags and wander aimlessly in search of underwater waffle farms. My stepson gathers wet cloths to distribute amongst the berries. In dark times we throw fresh lawn furniture at orphaned octopi. Always aim for the squishy part, I tell him. His arm is a raw laser beam constructed at or near the gates of bleegsborth. Enough about Trevor. This here game is good enough.
Addicting and a challenge
Love this game. Not only can you eat hours away from the addicting gameplay but its a good challenge even on the lowest difficulty setting. Please keep the updates coming cuz all the new content is just awesome
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 23, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: SGN
- © SGN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.