"Night of the Full Moon" is a stand-alone card game. There is no mandatory beginners guide, no internet connection, no brush map, no ten strokes. The plot will be played in the card battle. Each NPC and BOSS are given a mission and a temperament. Different choices will bring different endings.
In order to find the missing grandmother, Little Red Riding Hood went alone to the Black Forest, where it was always dark and night. She is about to face the guardian of the forest elves, the ferocious werewolf, the sedentary witch, the strange villagers and the truth that slowly surfaced...
On the full moon night, the mysterious veil of the Black Forest will be unveiled one by one...
* Mild strategy turn-based card battle
* Six occupations, more than 500 cards free to match
* Ninety-three mysterious opponents await your challenge
* Randomly trigger unknown events during the adventure
* Multiple plot options that affect your reputation and courage
Willing to adulthood we still remember the beginning of the heart, like Little Red Riding Hood as brave and warm
No matter how dark the way forward, never give up my heart so that you can finally pursue the light.
On the full moon night, reunite with your grandmother.
For the candlelight of the years, for a good ending
Follow us and find more fun mobile games:
Fix some bugs:
1. Fix the bug that there might be repetitive blessings
2. Fix the bug that Preparedness doesn't discard hand cards on the end of your turn
3. Fix the bug of interaction between Recruitment of Believers and Moonlight Enlighten
4. Fix the bug that Dark Ritual doesn't absorb the maximum HP
5. Fix the bug that Bloodletting doesn't work
6. Fix the bug that Spare Pocket gets stuck for a long time
7. Fix the wrong description of Magic Lamp.
8. Fix the the bug that Modest Chest cannot change card.
9. Fix the bug that Earth Elemental cannot be met
10. Fix the bug that gaining blessings doesn't unlock relative card index.
11. Fix the bug that Refresh Inventory and Card Pack cannot be unlocked in card index.
12. Fix the bug that unlocked blessings can not be gained due to re-installation
13.Optimization: now playing through hard mode will unlock the play-through achievement of normal mode.
14. Optimization: if you have purchased an item in game, there will be no more purchase button under that item.
15. Optimization: The rolling speed inside Thank You letter is increased (Time is money, my friend~)
16. Optimization: optimize some card descriptions.
17: Change: only the puzzle can only be fixed until you play through hard mode VII.
18. Change: Battle Staff Effect:Gain 2 mana when using attack cards.
Ratings and Reviews
Easily Favorite Game
I have so much fun every time I play this game, it’s the perfect deck building-rogue like for mobile! I was looking for a mobile Slay the Spire substitute and this is honestly an even more enjoyable experience since you can take it with you everywhere you go. I think all of the 1 star reviews for this game are completely unfair because nearly all of them are based on 1) payment issues which have since been patched and handled by the dev team who does great work or 2) complains that it’s a “rip off” of Dream Quest by Peter Whalen. If you actually looked, there is an envelope on the main page of the game that explicitly states that they got permission from Peter himself to collaborate and recreate Dream Quest. And they did an amazing job! The game looks absolutely amazing, with voice lines for *every!* interaction, which is impressive. I genuinely have no complaints for this game, and for anyone wondering, the in-app purchases are two DLC classes, a card magician and an apothecary, both $.99 and (since i love this game so much) definitely worth it. Hopefully this review does the game enough justice to convince anyone on the fence about getting it, but if it hasn’t...this game is 1 (one) dollar!! You would have to be an absolute mad man to read this far in the review and at least not TRY this gem of a $.99 mobile game. Best of luck to anyone getting the game :)
How I beat it - Fun game
The game itself is pretty fun, there are some minor translation errors but aside from that it’s a pretty good game. Some of the bosses and other monsters can be frustratingly hard, and a couple classes are harder than other’s, but it ended up being a lot of trail and error for me until I found the right/easiest set-up. Basically you want to select the ranger class and go for a Poison/Action deck, remove your red damage cards ( but take the red poisons)when you get a chance, I usually just take out one or two at the selfless town. Raise Action power every time you get a chance, and raise max health now and then too. You want to pick up cards like Venom/Bleeding/Motivation/Agility/Fatal injuries/Infection/Residual Shadow/Focus/Imitation/Sidekick/Sprint/Recycle and grab a destruction or another equipment buster type card, because you’ll need at least one. The goal here is to continue drawing tons of cards while gaining action power and dropping tons of poison on your opponents. I usually will copy a sprint or agility after I finish grabbing all the apples for the witch. I’ve won pretty much every time I’ve gone with this set up. I always skip all red damage cards besides infection. Also, if you see it and can grab it, boots of speed, longbow and ghost blade run really well in this deck. Anyway hope you give it a try and have fun!
Such a great game
This may look like another deck-building based roguelite, but it stands out from the rest.
This game has an actual plot; the different classes have clear strengths, but the ability to play them in different ways; the enemy visuals and voice lines have personality; and for a mobile game, the games aren't too long.
The game is easy to grasp, but gives you plenty of room to improve if you want to master it.
— Despite this long paragraph, this is only a minor criticism, but the only criticism I could think of in this amazing game. —
The game does have a "skill tree" system, where you earn stars for beating bosses throughout your different runs, which you spend to buff certain aspects of subsequent runs. It's a nice idea, and I appreciate the fact that it's in the game at all, but it's rather shallow. It's easy to max out the skills after a few good runs, and then you just forget about it. I wish they could add something to make it more in-depth, something more to work towards, but it's only a minor criticism.
— End of criticism —
All-in-all, the gameplay itself is great, and reminds me of Slay the Spire, the art work is wonderful, the gameplay mechanics are cool and innovative, and a blast to play in your free time.
* I definitely recommend purchasing the DLC classes, as it breathes more variety into the game. *
- Giant Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 454.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Giant & Dida Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Collector's Edition-FourGoods $3.99
- Magician DLC $0.99
- Apothecary DLC $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.