Night Owl Lite
By Jian SUN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Night Owl Lite allows you to view multiple Night Owl DVR surveillance systems and cameras from anywhere in the world using your Smartphones or Tablets utilizing 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Night Owl Lite offers the following features:
• Live video streaming of your DVR(s)
• Add multiple DVR systems to this application (i.e. business, home and vacation home)
• View multiple channels from one DVR at the same time on one screen (quad view / 4 channels per screen)
• Capture still images to your photo gallery during live viewing
• Control your PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) camera(s)
• View cameras in portrait mode or in landscape mode
• Direct stream connection; No video goes through 3rd party servers
• Ability to change IP address or DDNS (do not include http://) and port as desired for internal and remote users
Night Owl Lite application is compatible with the following Night Owl DVR surveillance systems:
• TL, L, P & WMC Series (Any model number that starts with TL, L, P and WMC)
• LTE, BUL & STA Series (Any model number that starts with LTE, BUL and STA)
• Apollo Series (Any model number that starts with Apollo or B-APDVR)
• Poseidon Series (Any model number that starts with Poseidon or B-PODVR)
• Zeus Series (Any model number that starts with Zeus or B-ZE)
• 4BL Series (Any model number that starts with 4BL or LB-4DVR)
• 8BL Series (Any model number that starts with 8BL or LB-8DVR)
• 16BL Series (Any model number that starts with 16BL or LB-16DVR)
• NODVR108 Series (Any model number that starts with NODVR108)
WARNING: This application uses data stream that will connect to your DVR surveillance system. When using the 3G/4G network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered "downloads" from your phone service provider and it will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.
What's New in Version 1.1.14
Support local video
Get what you pay for!!!
This is a cheap item and that is what you get in reliability. System worked for two days then the picture quality of two of 4 cameras became so bad on night vision that the system was useless. When you contact support they act like the Cameras and wires are accessible like a TV. I snaked wires tru the attic and soffits and the cameras are mounted 35' in the air there trouble shooting system may have come from the 1800's swap one with the other use cable 1 in cable 2 spot. Now this only happens at night so everything I try had to be done during the day and wait till night fall to see if it worked. They also will not replace a item till they received the defect back first. Great another trip up the ladder. Buy Swan!!!
I've had a few connectivity issues with the app but tech support is wonderful. Set up two ip's and you won't have a problem. You need one when using wifi at home and the the other for 4g or anywhere else. Once this was explained and set up for me, it worked fine...now, to clear the frightening spider webs from my cameras....
Got this to work with my iPhone 5c. This old iPhone didn't work with this app was a 3GS.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.1.14
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jian SUN
- © 2013 MEyeTech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.