In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
- The Daily Dot
"A Neon-Soaked Art Installation"
- Stuff TV
"One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while"
"A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience"
"Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016"
- Indie Game Reviewer
"10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016"
- FACT Magazine
"A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic"
"Wide range of challenges and mechanics"
- Pocket Gamer
"Feels right at home on the Apple TV"
"Wonderfully Intuitive Controls"
- Cult of Mac
"A Triumph in Design"
"Immersive and Captivating"
Step into the computer and make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies as you interact with a dark digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• No ads, no in-app purchases
• Immersive digital environments
• Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack (also available on iTunes Music Store)
• Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries
• Discover achievements scattered throughout the game
• In-game camera to capture beautiful screenshots
• Sync your progress using iCloud
• Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Fixes an issue for level 30 and some other levels where you would lose before you start. The issue was introduced with our recent update a few days ago.
- Added support for new devices
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day we encounter a game as cool as Nightgate. Avoiding defeat in these minimalist puzzles requires focus, but tight controls make navigating every corner feel smooth. Oh, and believe us, screenshots won’t do it justice. To fully experience all the stylish minimalism, you need to see it firsthand. The perspective-changing stages, pulsing synths, and fluid level changes will wow you from beginning to end.
Like no other
Enjoyed it. Very hypnotic. Although waiting for next part. Would like more interactive things happening on the back ground. For example, have an enemy throw bullets at you to the foreground.
Probably the best game I have ever played on my iPad
This is the only game I have ever considered buying. I am going to research Semidome and play all of their games. I am completely taken.
- Semidome Inc.
- 167.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Semidome Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.