By Elegant Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple but effective nightlight that automatically shuts down when its time to sleep. Perfect for when visiting a strange hotel and need a little light before getting into bed. It is elegant.
Wanted: Do you have a background image that you think other people would like - especially for the iPad? Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
* Device stays awake while counting down, then powers down after specified duration.
* One-Touch timer start.
* Set timer for up to one hour.
* Set brightness.
* Set custom colors.
* Works in landscape mode
* More Backgrounds
* Pick a background from your own photos
* Quicker reseting for standard durations, ie: always reset to 20 minutes.
* persist color and brightness between sessions
* (User suggestion) - When time is up, gently fade to lights-out.
* (new for iPad) - Handle Portrait vs. Landscape background images more gracefully.
* Other? (I always read your E-mails)
What's New in Version 1.4
High Definition icons for new iPhone.
By user request, the background now dims smoothly.
Still works great on older devices and iPad!
Okay, maybe some changes?
A screen without frames might give off better light. Have to turn up to bright for good light. Would be great if the colors changed from yellow to red to blue etc. Overall, still does the job and offers pretty ambient light.
It's a great app but it would be cool if we could put our pics as the background
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 24, 2010
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jim Rohrer
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.