By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Decorate your Mac with bright, shiny lights! It doesn’t matter which holiday you’re celebrating, there’s a color combination for every need. NightLights comes with “Mini”, “C7″, "LED", and novelty shaped light bulbs. You can mix and match, choose from various blink modes, and more!
Use NightLights to frame your display with colored lights, or create lighted scenes with your own photos, and backgrounds.
- Choose your own bulb sequence from 80 different lightbulbs.
- Frame your display, or place lights anywhere on your screen!
- Scale the lights larger, or smaller.
- Adjust the spacing between bulbs.
- Choose from a selection of blink effects: Off, On, Chase, Random, Flicker and Blink.
- Lots of Background options:
- Change Background Colors.
- Load a photo.
- Weather effects: snow, rain with lightning, and falling leaves.
- Window Frames.
- Add your own text message.
- Audio Playback.
- And More!
- NightLights can also be used like a Screensaver, or set to display over your Desktop!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Adjust spacing between bulbs.
- Added option to save screen to your hard drive.
- Added “Bubble" lights!
- Added Angel, Bell, and Bow shaped lights!
- Enhanced “C7", and “Mini” bulb artwork!
- Enhanced Falling Leaves, Rain, Snow, and Fireplace effects.
- View NightLights over open apps and desktop.
- Hide/Show Electrical Cord.
- You can now disable, or change the frequency, of lightning in rain mode.
- Minor interface enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Briscoe
- © 2002 - 2015 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor