Ready for a spine-tingling sequel to your favorite adventure? Plunge into Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren’s Call, an epic adventure featuring frightening foes and heart-pounding twists!
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a mysterious package, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. As she begins to remove an artifact from the package, assailants instantly descend on the museum and snatch it. In disbelief, Sarah realizes that yet again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep! Soon she finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing village with an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the town’s other denizens are gradually turning into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures. And this curse was cast by none other than Mayor Murray and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones! Answer the siren’s call to save this beleaguered village and defeat Davy Jones, Mayor Murray and his pet sea monster, the Kraken!
● Thrilling storyline and awesome artwork
● 48 enigmatic locations
● Over 400 objects to find
● 20 hidden object scenes
● 28 amazingly diverse mini-games
● 30 fantastic achievements
● Game Center Support
● iPhone 5 Display support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week !
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
▶ Dream Catchers: The Beginning
▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Plunge into an epic adventure to save a beleaguered village and defeat Davy Jones, Mayor Murray and his pet sea monster, the Kraken!
- Minor improvements
- Minor bugs fixed
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Ratings and Reviews
One if the best iOS apps I have played yet
As much as, at first, it seems to be a kind of rip-off of iSpy, it is nothing like it, except for one of the many interesting puzzles. The game keeps you wanting more with its LARGE variety of puzzles to solve and progress with. The storyline is even better, and keeps your interest even further - I felt I was starting to form an emotional attachment with the characters by the end.
The hint and difficultly systems are well thought out. I played the easiest, as I already struggle with these kinds of games often, and I was still kept on edge, interested, and invested. The simplicity of the hint system helped out immensely as well; usually hint systems detract from the game, but the system in this app is really only there to help when stuck, which made it, in my opinion, an integral part of the game.
After this, I will definitely try out more apps from these app producers, as this was my first app by them I have played, and I feel most if not all their other apps will be equally as fantastic.
Another Perfect G5 Artifex Mundi game!😍
I love G5 games because they are almost always flawless and bug free. This one is no exception. You are playing the same character as in the first game but the plot is completely different. There is a bit more dialogue then is truly needed but the detailed story adds to the immersive nature of the game. It's very long and has collectibles. The visuals are gorgeous and there are no gross outs or junk piles My only gripe is that it doesn't have a walkthrough but the gameplay is intuitive enough that you really don't need it. I would have liked one simply to keep track of the collectible. Plus if you are sick of HO games, you can opt to play a tile matching game instead.
Overall, Nightmares from the Deep is highly recommend for those who like adventure games and are bored with HOGs.
I loved this game. I have been looking for an engaging adventure game, but always avoided HO games because the break away to find the objects, usually with no connection to the game, was annoying after a few rounds. While Nightmares 2 did include some random items in the HO sequences, they usually included a "useful item." The puzzles in the game ran the gamut of ridiculously easy (Hmmm... This statue is missing an arm. Maybe I should try attaching that arm there, the one sitting next to it?") to somewhat challenging (but if you paid attention closely enough the solutions were intuitive). Overall definitely a winner for G5. Ok, so where is Nightmares 3???
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 384.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 - 2019 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.