Nightstand - The Professional Alarm Clock
By Hubapps.com LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nightstand is the ultimate alarm clock app for your routine. It uniquely combines a beautiful, fully-functional alarm clock - the app you need right before going to bed - with the things you need right after getting up in the morning, including radio, weather, and news in a full-featured web browser.
Set the alarm before bed, fall asleep to music, wake up to your favorite internet radio station (or song from iTunes), hop in the shower, get dressed according to the weather, then read your preferred websites over breakfast - all in one elegant package.
Please enjoy this innovative, genre-defying app literally unlike ANY other on the app store!
Single Universal binary: one app for both iPad and iPhone.
- Alarm can wake you with radio or beep. Also works with your iTunes library
- "Backup alarm" switches to beep/vibrate if it can't connect to the internet.
- Touch to snooze
- Alarm on/off indicator, touch to set alarm
- Warning indicator if your volume is muted
- Beautiful clockface and animated time change
- Touch to change background image behind alarm clock
- Sky background color varies with the time of day
- "Sleep timer" lets you fall asleep to music (it turns off)
- Automatic location
- Manual entry of city if you prefer
- Up-to-date weather information for anywhere in the world that information exists
- Select from the best internet radio stations or your iTunes music
- Shows album and track information
- Vibrant audio visualizer or album cover art
- Search, history
- Full suite of browser navigation features
- Easy to use visual presets like your car stereo only better
- Add and delete presets with ease
NOTE: As in all iPad alarm clocks, the app must be running to work as an alarm. However, unlike lesser alarms, you can let your iPad sleep and Nightstand will still work.
What does the future hold? Please send us your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed an issue which caused internet radio not to work.
Very overpriced for minimal features
This is very overpriced for what is offered. You can't save multiple alarms among other things. I'm sure it works fine but it doesn't have enough functionality for me. This app should be priced at $.99
Don't waste your money on this app
I purchased this app thinking that for $5 you would get a pretty decent app. It's only benefit is that it let's you listen to music before you sleep. But beware, the alarm only goes off if your iPad stays on all night. Even if the alarm goes off it's barely audible.
It lacks the following: multiple alarms, different option like colors or alarm choices, background choices, multiple alarms, or repetitive alarms (like every mon at 7:00). And that's just a start, when you pay $5 for an app it should exceed your expectations like others apps do. This app needs lots of work!
Very limited Internet radio selection. Not sure why. I purchased this app to so I could listen to my local station. Very limited selection.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 07, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hubapps.com LLC
- © hubapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.