By BEAUTIFUN GAMES SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Apple's Best of 2012 Hidden Gems ***
Has to be be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
Discover the beautiful world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to its inevitable obliteration by The Void...
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- “Old school” playability inspired by classic games but redesigned for tactile devices.
- The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
- Two different control schemes: Classic buttons or tilting sensor.
- Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente. Headphones recommended.
- Unlockable surprise on completion of the game. Replayability assured.
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed blocking issues from last update.
Excellent mix of puzzles and action
This game very successfully combines an action platformer and a puzzle game. The graphics are beautiful.
I was almost very dissatisfied when I went through the game way too easily, but then found void mode which is very difficult.
The only real criticism I have is that the direction controls are too small and often hit the screen to draw instead of moving which was very annoying at times. Other than that it was an excellent game. One of the best I've played.
I love this game I download it once a year and beat it then delete it about to go for forth time starting to get boring please make another one for iPhone 6 at least love it the game a lot
Great game, great story.
Deepest story I've ever seen on an iOS game ever, asking philosophical questions and couple with a pleasant gameplay, good puzzles, beautiful music and great narration. Absolutely recommended.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 696 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BEAUTIFUN GAMES SL
- © 2012 BEAUTIFUN GAMES INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.